• Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi,

I am trying to fetch chatter feed for an Opportunity. I have found out that it is provided by a table OpportunityFeed. Next I would like to fetch information about an User who have posted this message. I have found InsertedBy field in OpportunityFeed, which is of type Name. It is understandable since some of a post can be posted not only by an User.

This field have a lot of useful information about a poster like name, username ect. but it lacks PhotoURL. To get this I need to get an User Id.

In the documentation for Name type I have found out that I shoudl be able to ask for an Owner field.

http://www.salesforce.com/us/developer/docs/api/Content/sforce_api_objects_name.htm#topic-title

Unfortunetly it does not work. Could you help me understand where I am doing a mistake or alter my approach for the problem?

Some additional ifnrimation, I am using SOQL api with iOS SDK.

I am using Salesforce iOS SDK. My app is supposed to display all Salesforce Opportunities which current user follows. Do you know If it is possible to query theme using SOQL. I have been trying something like this:

SELECT Id, Name FROM Opportunity

WHERE Id IN

(SELECT ParentId FROM FeedSubscriptionsForEntity WHERE SubscriberId = '#id')

Unfortunetly I receive error point that there is something wrong with FeedSubscriptionsForEntity.

I am using Salesforce iOS SDK. My app is supposed to display all Salesforce Opportunities which current user follows. Do you know If it is possible to query theme using SOQL. I have been trying something like this:

SELECT Id, Name FROM Opportunity

WHERE Id IN

(SELECT ParentId FROM FeedSubscriptionsForEntity WHERE SubscriberId = '#id')

Unfortunetly I receive error point that there is something wrong with FeedSubscriptionsForEntity.