• Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi Experts,

I have signed up a training org through salesforce.com training. I performed all the labs in this org to create the recruiting app. I want to continue the effort, but it has 30 days expiration. My options are:

1. migrate my training org to develop edition

2. migrate my training org to sandbox

3. migrate my training org to another training org (again 30 days)

Please let me know if you were me, which route you will choose so that you can continue the lab practice? And what effort and steps you would take to complete the migration?

Thanks much

A9.Zhang

• November 26, 2013

Hi Experts,

I have signed up a training org through salesforce.com training. I performed all the labs in this org to create the recruiting app. I want to continue the effort, but it has 30 days expiration. My options are:

Please let me know if you were me, which route you will choose so that you can continue the lab practice? And what effort and steps you would take to complete the migration?

Thanks much

A9.Zhang

• November 26, 2013

Hi Experts,

Thanks much

A9.Zhang

• November 26, 2013