• Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi,

I am using Tooling API in C#.net. When using login() method i am getting below error.

UNKNOWN_EXCEPTION: An unexpected error occurred. Please include this ErrorId if you contact support: 1084601297-62065 (1318667741)

is their any one already face same problem and fix it. Please provide solution for this.

• December 03, 2013

Hi,

How to get the subquery output of activityhistory in a list & display in VF page.

[Select Id,caseNumber,(SELECT id,ActivityDate,Subject,Status,Description from ActivityHistories) from Case where Id=:caseId

Help me out..

Thanks in Advance!!

• December 04, 2013

I have a trigger that creates a record in a custom object (Service) when an Opportunity is Closed Won and

-Sets the Record Type based on information in the Opportunity

-Pulls members from the Opportunity Team into User Lookup fields in the new record

-Brings in some values from the Opportunity and sets some default values

trigger ServiceCreation on Opportunity (after update) {

map<id,Opportunity> oldValueMap = Trigger.oldMap;

FOR(OPPORTUNITY OPP:TRIGGER.NEW){

Opportunity oldOpp = oldValueMap.get(OPP.id);
        //Check if Opportunity is Won, is a Centinel Integration, and is not marked as a Plan Upgrade
        if (OPP.isWon && !oldOpp.isWon && Opp.Platform__c <>'Cardinal 2ID' && Opp.Type<>'Plan Upgrade'){

Services__c SVC = new Services__c();
            //Queries Opportunity Team Member Table, returns list of User IDs and Team Member Roles
            for(OpportunityTeamMember teamMember:[select UserID,TeamMemberRole from OpportunityTeamMember where OpportunityId=:OPP.ID]){
               //Sets Service Owner and Client Manager in Service based on Opportunity Team Members
                if (teamMember.TeamMemberRole=='Activation Manager'){
                    SVC.OwnerId = teammember.userId;
                } else if (teamMember.TeamMemberRole=='Client Manager'){
                    SVC.Client_Manager__c = teammember.userId;
                }  

}
            //Queries Service Record Types and Developer Names 
            Map<string,id> serviceRTMap = new Map<string,id>();
                for (RecordType RT:[select id,developerName from RecordType where SobjectType='Services__c']){
                 	   serviceRTMap.put(rt.developerName,rt.id);
                }
            //Set record type of Service based on Opportunity Information
            if (opp.Product__c=='Consumer Authentication'){
                Svc.RecordTypeId = serviceRTMap.get('Authentication');
            } else if (opp.Product__c == 'Payment Brands' && opp.Payment_Brands__c.contains('PayPal')){
                Svc.RecordTypeId = serviceRTMap.get('PayPal');
            } else {
                Svc.RecordTypeId = serviceRTMap.get('Payment_Brand');
            }
            //Prefill subset of Service fields, upon creation, with data from the Opportunity
            Svc.Name = Opp.Name; 
            Svc.Register_Date__c = Opp.CloseDate;
            Svc.Stage__c = '1-Boarding';
            Svc.Status__c = 'Registered';
            Svc.Related_Opportunity__c = Opp.ID;
            svc.account__c = Opp.AccountID;
            svc.Sales_Rep__c = Opp.OwnerID;
            svc.Platform__c = Opp.Platform__c;
            svc.Product__c = Opp.Product__c;
            svc.Payment_Brand__c = Opp.Payment_Brands__c;
            svc.Partner__c = Opp.Partner__c;
            svc.Monthly_Transactions__c = Opp.Monthly_Transactions__c;
            svc.Monthly_Revenue__c = Opp.Monthly_Revenue__c;
            svc.Set_Up_Fee__c = Opp.Set_up_Fee__c;
            svc.Annualized_Revenue__c = Opp.Amount;
            svc.RBA__c = opp.Rules__c;
            svc.Adapter__c = Opp.Adapter__c;
            svc.Projected_Activation_Date__c = Opp.Projected_Activation_Date__c;
            Insert SVC;
        }
}
}

I am having trouble writing the test method...can anybody help?  How do I write a method that checks to see if the Service record was created, and that the fields are being brought over correctly?

Hi,

I have a requirement where in I have table with 6 fields. The first 5 fields are picklist and sixth one is Number field.

Now ,the user can select any values from each of the picklists and based on the selection of values from the picklist , I will need to perform some numeric calculation and display the numerica value in the 6th field on the fly.

Currently my sixth field is a formula field , but the issue is , that formula field calculates and displays only after clicking on the save; Whereas my requirement is that the user can see the change in the value of the 6th field on the fly as and when the user selects or changes the value in any of the first 5 fields.

Please help!

HI,

I am working with a custom webservice here i want to insert multiple accounts at a time how can i develop a webservice can anyone provide sample code.

Hi,

I am using Tooling API in C#.net. When using login() method i am getting below error.

UNKNOWN_EXCEPTION: An unexpected error occurred. Please include this ErrorId if you contact support: 1084601297-62065 (1318667741)

is their any one already face same problem and fix it. Please provide solution for this.

• December 03, 2013

Hi,

pulic void getLoginResult(String username, String password){
	mysoap.Soap connection = new mysoap.Soap();
	mysoap.LoginResult loginResult = connection.login(username, password);
	mysoap.SessionHeader_element sessionHeader =  new mysoap.SessionHeader_element();
	sessionHeader.sessionId  =	loginResult.sessionId;
	connection.SessionHeader = sessionHeader;
	connection.endpoint_x  =  loginResult.serverUrl;
}

mysoap is enterprise wsdl generated from my salesforce org.

How do I get code coverage for the above method?

Thanks in advance

Trying to loged in from DotNet application to access Tooling API, WSDL was generated & Service is added to application but Getting SOAP Exception during login method call, exception as below:

UNKNOWN_EXCEPTION: An unexpected error occurred. Please include this ErrorId if you contact support: 1760923071-369 (956924056)

Please have a look and advise!

Thanx