• Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi,

I am a beginner developer (just starting to learn how to code and use visualforce pages) and I not quite sure how to begin with creating a specific format for a matrix report that shows 2 columns instead of one that is organized by date. I did find a matrix table created in salesforce (there was no code avaialble for this on the blog that I found it on). I want to create a table that looks something like this:

http://salesforcevision.blogspot.com/2012/07/salesforcecom-visualforce-reports.html

Does anyone have any ideas of how I can begin this project or where I can go to get a sample code to start off with so I can customize it to meet our needs? I don't know how to develop Apex code yet, but I am starting to learn. Any help would be very much appreciated. Thank you!

Hi,

I am a beginner developer (just starting to learn how to code and use visualforce pages) and I not quite sure how to begin with creating a specific format for a matrix report that shows 2 columns instead of one that is organized by date. I did find a matrix table created in salesforce (there was no code avaialble for this on the blog that I found it on). I want to create a table that looks something like this:

http://salesforcevision.blogspot.com/2012/07/salesforcecom-visualforce-reports.html

Does anyone have any ideas of how I can begin this project or where I can go to get a sample code to start off with so I can customize it to meet our needs? I don't know how to develop Apex code yet, but I am starting to learn. Any help would be very much appreciated. Thank you!

I understand that this is a pretty general Question however I have been trying understand how to build Visual Force pages from scratch. I am running into issues when trying to display the data model/objects when creating a Visual Force Page.

I can have one object display data. However when I add one or more tables to the VF i get errors. 

Would it be possible for anyone to forward me an example of a VF, Controller and class of how they display three objects on a VF. Basic would be perfect 

Best regards,