• Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi, 

I have a requirement wherein I have to login to an external website, search for a keyword, fetch the approp. record and send it back to salesforce and all this must happen by running any SCRIP. Please suggest about any of the solutions for this.

Thanks in advance 
Hi,

We have a requirement for one of the Telecom companies and they need to have "Loyalty Management" in their application. Could any please let me know how big is the effort and how many days would it take to implement this module.

Also it would be helpful if some light is thrown on the hurdles that might  we might come across while implementing the same. 

Thanks in advance.
Hi,

We have a requirement for one of the Telecom companies and they need to have "Loyalty Management" in their application. Could any please let me know how big is the effort and how many days would it take to implement this module.

Also it would be helpful if some light is thrown on the hurdles that might  we might come across while implementing the same. 

Thanks in advance.

Is there an easy way to pull just a list of all the fields that your currently have in Salesforce for custom and standard objects?  I would need the field labels and the field names.

I'm not interested in pulling all the data, just the fields.

Thanks!