• Member since 2007

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello,

I just disovered maildrop and I am psyched. I also quite like the quicksilver plugin. However, the only thing that necessitates me firing up parallels is mailmerge. We use it to make quotes in msword using products that we have for a given opportunity. Is there any solution to getting this to work on os x? This would really help me out.

Oh yeah, one other question is if we can associate a new contact that we create using maildrop with an account?

Best,
Breton
Hello All,

I'm trying to do a simple mailmerge using a template that worked in office 2003. After upgrading to 2007 I receive the following error message:

Exception:CMMHost::GenMailMerge:Exception Object variable or With block variable not set

Does anyone have any idea how to fix this?
  • February 06, 2007
Hello All,

I'm trying to do a simple mailmerge using a template that worked in office 2003. After upgrading to 2007 I receive the following error message:

Exception:CMMHost::GenMailMerge:Exception Object variable or With block variable not set

• February 06, 2007
Hello All,

• February 06, 2007