• 0 Points
  • Member since 2007

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
    Guys, I'm having a problem in Salesforce when in comes to saving an info as Lead. I'm getting a 300 blank entries and their time interval are seconds only, i have checked it and its working fine and still it sends multiple blank entries on our Salesforce account. I don't know if this is a bug on Salesforce or on our side, do you also encountered this kind of problem? please help me guys.... Thank you so much....
Hi, im here again, how can i get the id using web to lead of salesforce, i need the id of the leads created for some identification in my work... thanx ^_^
What should be the error if I got this error message on the console of my tomcat? "Destination URL not reset. The URL returned from login must be set in the SforceService"? please help me guys...... Thanx guys for your help......
  I need to ged the field ID in "Lead", is there a way of getting it using Web-to-Lead or like it? thank you so much guys...
    I need to know how can i  get and also check the ID everytime i add a new lead or retrieving an old one.... is there a way? thank you so much....
What should be the error if I got this error message on the console of my tomcat? "Destination URL not reset. The URL returned from login must be set in the SforceService"? please help me guys...... Thanx guys for your help......