• Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,

We are seeing a lot of these errors from HTTPS callouts from our managed package in the past 2 days.

We had never seen these before but have had ~70 since yesterday (out of 1000's of callouts)

There have been no changes on the server we are making callouts to - are there changes going on on the SF servers? Due to Poodle maybe?
  • October 16, 2014
Hi,

We develop a managed package that loads VF pages using Angualar.JS. Yesterday and today we have noticed sporadic problems loading these on at least NA7 and NA10 (but not EU2). We are getting "Page does not exist" errors - but if we load the same page a few seconds later, it usually works.

Is there any known issue that would be causing these?

Would it be possible to submit an org ID and timestamps for investigation?

Thanks!
  • September 25, 2014
Hi,

The Spring '14 Release Notes state "Starting Spring ‘14, ISVs can delete the following types of components when updating a previously released managed package" and lists Custom Fields as one of the options.

They also state "You can delete managed components, both declaratively, from the user interface, and programmatically, using the Metadata
API."

However when I log into the release account of our managed package, and view package components, there is no option in the Actions column to delete the custom fields from the package. We are an ISV partner so how do we delete fields through the user interface?

Thanks!
Hi. Since switching our managed package to use Javascript Remoting instead of ActionFunctions, I no longer receive Apex Exception emails when an Apex Exception occurs. I still have the checkbox ticked to enable Apex Exception emails.

Is this expected behaviour?

Is there any way to ensure that Apex Exception emails are sent while using Javascript remoting?

Thanks!
  • January 22, 2014
Hi,

We develop a managed package that loads VF pages using Angualar.JS. Yesterday and today we have noticed sporadic problems loading these on at least NA7 and NA10 (but not EU2). We are getting "Page does not exist" errors - but if we load the same page a few seconds later, it usually works.

Is there any known issue that would be causing these?

Would it be possible to submit an org ID and timestamps for investigation?

Thanks!
  • September 25, 2014
Hi,

The Spring '14 Release Notes state "Starting Spring ‘14, ISVs can delete the following types of components when updating a previously released managed package" and lists Custom Fields as one of the options.

They also state "You can delete managed components, both declaratively, from the user interface, and programmatically, using the Metadata
API."

However when I log into the release account of our managed package, and view package components, there is no option in the Actions column to delete the custom fields from the package. We are an ISV partner so how do we delete fields through the user interface?

Thanks!
Hi. Since switching our managed package to use Javascript Remoting instead of ActionFunctions, I no longer receive Apex Exception emails when an Apex Exception occurs. I still have the checkbox ticked to enable Apex Exception emails.

Is this expected behaviour?

Is there any way to ensure that Apex Exception emails are sent while using Javascript remoting?

Thanks!
  • January 22, 2014