• Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,

I am a system admin. How can I give delete access in reports to our user? The report was created by the user and is in user's "Personal reports" folder. 

Thank you in advance!
  • January 26, 2014
Hi Experts,

In my org I display the account records using pageblocktable tag with columns Account name,Location and id. When i click on Account name in list of records i want to display in popup is "you selected record is Account name". For example when i click on joint account record it will display in popup "you selected record is joint" .

Please anyone can help me how to achieve this

Thanks,
Balaji
Hi Experts,

When i change the status filed to 'closed-converted' in Lead.The related completed tasks(Activity History) of lead record gets deleted using trigger.

Could anyone please help me how to achieve this.Thanks in advance

Thanks,
Venkat
Hi Experts,

I have some confusion on Trigger please let me clarify. Below is my requirement,

I want to update one field(TaskCount) in lead when the task status is completed.I write the trigger for that it's working fine.Below is code

trigger TasksCountUpdateonLead on Task (after insert, after update)

public set<Id> LeadIDs = new Set<Id>();
    public list<Lead> LeadsToUpdate = new List<Lead>();
    public List<Task> deletetskList=new List<Task>();

//Build the list of Leads to update
    if(Trigger.isInsert || Trigger.isUnDelete || Trigger.isUpdate)
    {
       for(Task tsk: Trigger.new)
       {
           String objName = (tsk.WhoId).getSObjectType().getDescribe().getName();//fetching Object name from id
           system.debug('objName..........'+objName);
           if(objName=='Lead')
           LeadIDs.add(tsk.WhoId);
           system.debug('LeadIDs.....'+LeadIDs);
       }
     }

if(LeadIDs.size()>0)
    {
        for(Lead l: [Select l.Id, l.TaskCount__c,l.Status, (Select Id From Tasks where IsClosed = True) From Lead l where Id in :LeadIDs])
        {
            Lead oldlead = trigger.oldmap.get(l.Id);
            LeadsToUpdate.add(new Lead(Id=l.Id, TaskCount__c = l.Tasks.size()));
            update LeadsToUpdate;
        }
    }
}

Here i want one change When the lead status is changed from 'open-not contacted' to 'closed-converted' the taskcount is reset to zero.after the status is changed to 'closed-converted' the new completed tasks only counted.

Could you please help me how to achieve this.Thanks in advance

Thanks,
Venkat

Hi Experts,

I have one field in lead numberoflocations.this field will increment by 1 when task status is completed.But when status is changed from closed to open numberoflocations set to zero and after that when creating tasks and status is completed then onlu new tasks are counted.

Please help me how can i achieve this.Thanks in advance.
Hi Experts,

In my Org I want to Calculate the Difference Between (year in today date - year in date of birth (custom field)).For
this i wrote below code

YEAR({!TODAY()})-YEAR(objcal.DateOfBirth__c)

When i run this program it Shows error      " Compile Error: expecting a right parentheses, found '{' at line 74 column 28 "

Anyone Please Help me How to get out of this problem
Hi Experts,

In my org There is one picklist Field.in this field 2 values are there.if i select 1st value the next text field value get disabled.if i select 2nd value the text field value get enabled .how to write validation rule for this criteria.

Could any one can help me
I used Below codes  i didn't get any result

Decimal toRound = 3.14159265359;   
Decimal rounded = Math.round(toRound, 2);
system.debug(rounded);

Decimal toround = 3.14159265;
Decimal rounded = toround.setScale(2);
system.debug(rounded);

Hi Experts,

In my org I display the account records using pageblocktable tag with columns Account name,Location and id. When i click on Account name in list of records i want to display in popup is "you selected record is Account name". For example when i click on joint account record it will display in popup "you selected record is joint" .

Please anyone can help me how to achieve this

Thanks,
Balaji
Hi Experts,

I have one field in lead numberoflocations.this field will increment by 1 when task status is completed.But when status is changed from closed to open numberoflocations set to zero and after that when creating tasks and status is completed then onlu new tasks are counted.

Please help me how can i achieve this.Thanks in advance.
Hi all,
Null value field can be stored by number & if the field already contains number then it cannot be replaced with any number.If the field contain  number and it is replaced with any digit then it should thrown an error
  • April 08, 2014
Hi Experts,

In my org There is one picklist Field.in this field 2 values are there.if i select 1st value the next text field value get disabled.if i select 2nd value the text field value get enabled .how to write validation rule for this criteria.

Could any one can help me
I had created 4 Record Types i want to display only 2 Record Types to users and want to hide 2 record types how can i do it using security settings
Following error occured when attempting to login???

Your login attempt has failed. The username or password may be incorrect, or your location or login time may be restricted. Please contact the administrator at your company for help.

If I click on Forgot password ,I received a mail stating that

Your password cannot be reset from your current location due to IP restrictions on your user profile.

If you have any questions, please contact the salesforce.com administrator for your company.
Hi,

Our user is trying to create a new list view on a custom object. The user cannot see a field in the available options when filtering.
Where do I need to check for the permissions?

The user has read/edit permissions on that particular field.
  • January 27, 2014
Hi,

I am a system admin. How can I give delete access in reports to our user? The report was created by the user and is in user's "Personal reports" folder. 

Thank you in advance!
  • January 26, 2014

How to restrict the access for a user of a xyz profile so that he can see the object and records in it and edit the records but he should not be able to create a new record.
Advices very much appreciated

• November 25, 2013