• Member since 2014
  • The Developing Business Analyst

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I am trying build an outer join to display a list of contacts showing if they have a related portal user records or not.

I know you can get a list of related contacts from the user object but is it possible to go from contacts to user? 

I know this works...Select u.isactive, u.Contact.name From User u but what about Select name, c.user.isactive From Contact c?

Any thoughts how I can outer join these two tables and display one list? 

Thanks

Hi everyone,

I started having some errors recently on my production environment and can't figure out what is going on. This is happening in a few test classes I run and by looking at the debug logs, all the tests go through everything as expected and after they are done and call test.stopTest(), the test enters managed package and things go bad. This is actually happening when entering Zendesk package, but I'm not sure if this is related to this specific package (could be some error that was being forwarded and ends up on last package or something like that).

The first thing I got was this:
Error MessageSystem.QueryException: No such column 'BillingAddress' on entity 'Account'. If you are attempting to use a custom field, be sure to append the '__c' after the custom field name. Please reference your WSDL or the describe call for the appropriate names.
Stack Trace(Zendesk)
I don't make such query, Zendesk was making it when entering managed packages and doing a query with all fields of Account object. I don't know why that fails too, since "BillingAddress" does exist on Account object. Anyway, I was able to reproduce this first error on my Sandbox and commented the single test that makes this happen.

However, there was another error happening in other test classes, a NullPointerException also after the test.stopTest() is called on my test classes, then it enters managed package. This one I couldn't reproduce in sandbox, it just happens on production. These are the last lines of the debug logs for running one of the failing test classes.

08:42:07.956 (1956485495)|CODE_UNIT_FINISHED|testClass.geraDolares
08:42:07.956 (1956492660)|EXECUTION_FINISHED
08:42:07.957 (1957175690)|ENTERING_MANAGED_PKG|Zendesk
08:42:07.975 (1975110468)|SOQL_EXECUTE_BEGIN|[238]|Aggregations:0|SELECT RM_Account_Name__c,Account_Which_software__c,Phone,Jigsaw,Zendesk__Tags__c,ANSYS_Customer_Name__c,Knowledge_about_ESSS_products_ACCOUNT__c,Zendesk__Notes__c,ParentId,At_which_frequency_ACCOUNT__c,Type,CreatedById,LastActivityDate,Level_of_knowledge_ACCOUNT__c,Already_ANSYS_Customer__c,sfcloud__Segment__c,BillingCity,Description,IsDeleted,Account_city__c,Industry,SystemModstamp,Zendesk__Domain_Mapping__c,Fax,Zendesk__Zendesk_oldTags__c,TickerSymbol,Already_have_some_CAE_system_ACCOUNT__c,Account_zip_postal_code__c,ShippingCity,AnnualRevenue,ShippingState,BillingPostalCode,CreatedDate,JigsawCompanyId,OwnerId,Do_you_buy_CAE_services_ACCOUNT__c,ANSYS_ASC__c,Zendesk__Last_Sync_Date__c,Already_bought_services_ESSS_ACCOUNT__c,Ownership,ANSYS_Industry_group__c,Already_have_some_CAD_System_ACCOUNT__c,NumberOfEmployees,ShippingPostalCode,CNPJ__c,Zendesk__Last_Sync_Status__c,LastModifiedById,SicDesc,CurrencyIsoCode,Account_street__c,AccountSource,ANSYS_Customer_number__c,Does_your_company_have_R_D_ACCOUNT__c,Account_Sector__c,BillingState,BillingCountry,LastModifiedDate,Id,Account_Industry__c,On_Which_Technology__c,Account_state_province__c,Name,ShippingStreet,Major_Account__c,AccountNumber,Services_provider_ACCOUNT__c,Account_country__c,Zendesk__Zendesk_OutofSync__c,Site,Zendesk__Result__c,Sic,Account_Duplicate_Test__c,Website,MasterRecordId,ShippingCountry,Zendesk__Zendesk_Organization__c,BillingStreet,Zendesk__createdUpdatedFlag__c,RM_Account_Code__c,Region__c,ANSYS_Industry_subgroup__c,Zendesk__Zendesk_Organization_Id__c,Rating,ANSYS_SIC__c FROM Account Where id =: accId
08:42:07.982 (1982778015)|SOQL_EXECUTE_END|[238]|Rows:1
08:42:07.983 (1983511273)|SOQL_EXECUTE_BEGIN|[119]|Aggregations:0|select ownerid, Zendesk__Result__c, Zendesk__Zendesk_OutofSync__c, Zendesk__Zendesk_oldTags__c, Zendesk__createdUpdatedFlag__c, id, name from Account where id = :tmpVar1
08:42:07.989 (1989252932)|SOQL_EXECUTE_END|[119]|Rows:1
08:42:08.083 (2083512860)|FATAL_ERROR|System.NullPointerException: Attempt to de-reference a null object

(Zendesk)

08:42:08.083 (2083533104)|FATAL_ERROR|System.NullPointerException: Attempt to de-reference a null object

(Zendesk)

I already opened a ticket on Zendesk support, but haven't received an answer yet, and since this is blocking me from deploying things, I decided to try developer forums, maybe someone had the same or similar issue and can give me some hint.

Any ideas?

Regards.

The current salesforce for zendesk integration does not allow for custom querying or flitered results that I am aware of.

Because of this I am attempting to create a custom remote access app to pull filtered results via SOQL query into a zendesk app to display in zendesk. I have connected to salesforce api using the OAUTH2.0 documentation. I am able to log in and retreive the filtered data fine using a browser with PHP. My problem is I do not want to have to log in to salesforce to authenticate. I have set my connected app to require login 'The first time they use this application' by including the 'refresh-token' option. 

What I need to figure out is how to authenticate programatically, or through the zendesk app. I am curious how this is currently done with the existing salesforce for zendesk app?

I am aware of the posibility of the OAuth 2.0 username-password flow, yet am woried about the security with this method. Is this how the current integration does it or is there a safer method that I am missing?

Hi friends, how can i do this:

Schema.SObjectType.Account.getKeyPrefix();

but using javascript or sfoce ajax ?

thanxs

• November 20, 2012