• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi

Disclosure: not a developer..

I want to have a field update workflow start, but it is based on a formula field and it does not seem that a formula field can start a workflow.

Essentially, I have a formula field on Opportunities called Paid (Paid__c) and when this evaluates to True, I want the Stage (StageName) field to update to Closed Won.  I'd like this to happen in as near to real time as possible - every 15 min?  More frequent, if it wouldn't be problematic...

Is this something that is simple for someone that knows what they are doing or can someone point me in the right direction?
Hi

I want to have a field update workflow start, but it is based on a formula field and it does not seem that a formula field can start a workflow.

Essentially, I have a formula field on Opportunities called Paid (Paid__c) and when this evaluates to True, I want the Stage (StageName) field to update to Closed Won.  I'd like this to happen in as near to real time as possible - every 15 min?  More frequent, if it wouldn't be problematic...

Is this something that is simple for someone that knows what they are doing or can someone point me in the right direction?
Hi