• 0 Points
  • Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I am trying to setup a new SSO with Azure for internal users and when I run the Saml assertion validtor, it comes back with :   Unable to parse the response.   Premature end of file.
This happens on my sso setiings that are working and have been setup for years. Does anyone have the assertion validator still working/
Does anyone know how you can get the salesforce mobile app for Android in china since the google play site is blocked? Is there another way?
Is anyone else having problems accepting chats from Live Agent? We are on NA45 and starting the afternoon of 5/2/16  we have an issue where the chat shows up but the agent can't click on the 'Accept Chat' button. So far it seems to only happen when the chat is initiated on IE. We have a case open with Salesforce but so far no answers. We haven't changed any configuration and it was working fine prior to 5/2
 We have one force.com site setup and have started to get emails notifying us that we are over the 500,000 page view limitation. Our adobe analytics is giving us numbers way lower than that. Can someone help?
I am trying to setup a new SSO with Azure for internal users and when I run the Saml assertion validtor, it comes back with :   Unable to parse the response.   Premature end of file.
This happens on my sso setiings that are working and have been setup for years. Does anyone have the assertion validator still working/
Does anyone know how you can get the salesforce mobile app for Android in china since the google play site is blocked? Is there another way?