• 0 Points
  • Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
We have a Community (using the Napili template) which is up and running. When we set the Community to be publicly available, the Discussions (i.e., Chatter Answers) are not showing up. It simply looks to anonymous users as if the Discussions are just blank, with no entries. 

I've double checked the permissions of our Guest user utilized by SFDC for anonymous users, and that Profile does have Chatter Answers rights. Any ideas on what is blocking this?
I have a custom Case Action to create a new case; I'm doing this to specifically preselect a value for Status. The name of this action is New_Case_Community_User. When adding this action as a property under Case Creation for Signed-In users, my Community users receive the following error message when trying to create a case in Community Cloud:
  • Either this action doesn't exist or you don't have access to it: New_Case_Community_User

The record type associated with this action is assigned to the user profile receiving this error. Any ideas on what is missing in this Site.com / Community Cloud configuration? 

Salesforce Support was unable to resolve the issue during a long screenshare, and recommended the Developer forum.
I have a custom Case Action to create a new case; I'm doing this to specifically preselect a value for Status. The name of this action is New_Case_Community_User. When adding this action as a property under Case Creation for Signed-In users, my Community users receive the following error message when trying to create a case in Community Cloud:
  • Either this action doesn't exist or you don't have access to it: New_Case_Community_User

The record type associated with this action is assigned to the user profile receiving this error. Any ideas on what is missing in this Site.com / Community Cloud configuration? 

Salesforce Support was unable to resolve the issue during a long screenshare, and recommended the Developer forum.