• 0 Points
  • Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

We are using Liveaget to support customers.As per one of my requirement,I've implemented that automatically creating case and contact when a chat initiated.Here this functionality is working fine means case and contact is creating but after creating these two one pop-up message is coming like ' This is page is asking you to confirm that you want to leave-data you have entered may not be saved' .

Please suggest me how to resolve this?

• July 07, 2014
We are using LiveAgent for support customers in salesforce. 

When an Visitor initiates chat,If there is no one from Support Team member available to accept a chat, a message should be sent to the user letting them know that the next available technician will get back to them. After this message is sent, a case is auto-created and assigned.

Please suggest me how to achieve this.

• July 07, 2014
How to add a custom button to detail page of a object and that custom button should link to a trigger
  • June 30, 2014
We are using LiveAgent for support customers in salesforce. 

When an Visitor initiates chat,If there is no one from Support Team member available to accept a chat, a message should be sent to the user letting them know that the next available technician will get back to them. After this message is sent, a case is auto-created and assigned.

Please suggest me how to achieve this.

• July 07, 2014

I have created a site that I will use for internal employees who do not have salesforce. I have set this up but for whatever reason I cannot access any account info.

http://mastercontrol.force.com/anycethome/anyCustomerEmployeeTimeDetail?id=0013000000GfdxRAAR - this page throws the authentication error

http://mastercontrol.force.com/anycethome/anyCustomerEmployeeTimeDetail - this loads fine but with no data

I have set the permission for all of the objects. I feel like I have checked everything I know to check.. what am I doing wrong?!!

Let me know if you need more details.