• 0 Points
  • Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Getting the below error on a new trailhead play ground and spent too much of time on this as I have to redo the same thing again and endup with the same error as railhead only allows to create max 10 PG but we already have 12 Super Badges and I think this should be increaded. However, could someone and assist me to get rid of this error.

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: AZXJKADA

Thanks in Advance! 
Getting the below error on a new trailhead play ground and spent too much of time on this as I have to redo the same thing again and endup with the same error as railhead only allows to create max 10 PG but we already have 12 Super Badges and I think this should be increaded. However, could someone and assist me to get rid of this error.

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: AZXJKADA

Thanks in Advance! 

Hi,

I am facing this problem:

There was an unexpected error in your org which is preventing this assessment check from completing: System.ExternalObjectException: An error occurred while connecting to the external system. Please try again, or contact your administrator. Attempted to reach this URL: https://sb-integration-bs.herokuapp.com/data/$metadata. Error received from the external system: 406

while checking the link: https://sb-integration-bs.herokuapp.com/ in web

Whitelabel Error Page
This application has no explicit mapping for /error, so you are seeing this as a fallback.
Sat Jun 24 21:43:01 UTC 2017
There was an unexpected error (type=Not Found, status=404).
No message available

//-----Need help on this.---//

Rx

P

Is it possible to create a global picklist in a dev sandbox then deploy to production through a change set?  

If so, what is the component type of a global picklist?

Thanks
Hi All,

I have tried to use Recordsetvar attribute in page component for displaying the records with sample code, but records not displaying
here is my code
<apex:page standardController="Account" recordSetVar="accounts" tabstyle="account"
sidebar="false">
<apex:pageBlock >
<apex:pageBlockTable value="{!accounts}" var="a">
<apex:column value="{!a.name}"/>
</apex:pageBlockTable>
</apex:pageBlock>
</apex:page>

Adv Thnx
Siv
  • March 11, 2016
Hi All,

Hope everyone is doing well. I have a issue with StrikeIron WSDL for North America address Verification. 

WSDL Code:

public wwwStrikeironCom.NorthAmericanAddressVerificationResponse_element NorthAmericanAddressVerification(String UserID,String Password,String AddressLine1,String AddressLine2,String CityStateOrProvinceZIPOrPostalCode,String Country,String Firm,String Urbanization,String Casing) {
            wwwStrikeironCom.NorthAmericanAddressVerification_element request_x = new wwwStrikeironCom.NorthAmericanAddressVerification_element();
            request_x.UserID = UserID;
            request_x.Password = Password;
            request_x.AddressLine1 = AddressLine1;
            request_x.AddressLine2 = AddressLine2;
            request_x.CityStateOrProvinceZIPOrPostalCode = CityStateOrProvinceZIPOrPostalCode;
            request_x.Country = Country;
            request_x.Firm = Firm;
            request_x.Urbanization = Urbanization;
            request_x.Casing = Casing;
            wwwStrikeironCom.NorthAmericanAddressVerificationResponse_element response_x;
            Map<String, wwwStrikeironCom.NorthAmericanAddressVerificationResponse_element> response_map_x = new Map<String, wwwStrikeironCom.NorthAmericanAddressVerificationResponse_element>();
            response_map_x.put('response_x', response_x);
            WebServiceCallout.invoke(
              this,
              request_x,
              response_map_x,
              new String[]{endpoint_x,
              'http://www.strikeiron.com/NorthAmericanAddressVerification',
              'http://www.strikeiron.com',
              'NorthAmericanAddressVerification',
              'http://www.strikeiron.com',
              'NorthAmericanAddressVerificationResponse',
              'wwwStrikeironCom.NorthAmericanAddressVerificationResponse_element'}
            );
            response_x = response_map_x.get('response_x');
            return response_x;
        }

My Code:

try
  {

wwwStrikeironCom.NorthAmericanAddressVerificationServiceSoap na = new  wwwStrikeironCom.NorthAmericanAddressVerificationServiceSoap();
  String UserID = '**************7E';
  String Password = '';
  String AddressLine1 = '15501 Weston Pkwy';
  String AddressLine2 = 'Suite 150';
  String CityStateOrProvinceZIPOrPostalCode = 'Cary NC 27513';
  String Country ='US';
  String Firm = 'StrikeIron';
  String Urbanization ='';
  String Casing = 'PROPER';
   wwwStrikeironCom.NorthAmericanAddressVerificationResponse_element outp =                              na.NorthAmericanAddressVerification(UserID,Password,AddressLine1,AddressLine2,CityStateOrProvinceZIPOrPostalCode,
                Country,Firm,Urbanization,Casing);
  System.debug( 'The output is ' + outp);
   }
  Catch(Exception e)
  {
   System.debug(e);
  }

Error:
System.CalloutException: Web service callout failed: Unable to parse callout response. Apex type not found for element AddressLine1

I dont know the solution for this issue. Can some one help me out to fix this issue. 
  • July 03, 2014

Trying to upload a new managed package, this URL:

https://na15.salesforce.com/packaging/exportPackage.apexp?p1=033i0000000EisO&p2=41471

I get this error:

An internal server error has occurred
An error has occurred while processing your request. The salesforce.com support team has been notified of the problem. If you believe you have additional information that may be of help in reproducing or correcting the error, please contact Salesforce Support. Please indicate the URL of the page you were requesting, any error id shown on this page as well as any other related information. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Thank you again for your patience and assistance. And thanks for using salesforce.com!

Error ID: 1929777022-196 (782432086)

• July 20, 2013

I have a custom object in our Salesforce setup called AgentProducts, when I do a query (code running in php) via the API the only field I can get back is Id;

select Id, User_Id__c from AgentProducts__c

returns a record for every one of the entries in AgentProducts, but only with the Id field;

Array
(
    [0] => stdClass Object
        (
            [Id] => a0350000008xWWKAA2
        )

[1] => stdClass Object
        (
            [Id] => a0350000008xWWLAA2
        )
etc. 

Even worse, if I filter the query by something like my custom email field, I get back the correct Id for the correct account, but still, no further data;

select Id, User_Id__c from AgentProducts__c where Email__c='xxx@xxxxx.xxx'

returns:

stdClass Object
(
    [Id] => a0350000008xWWMAA2
)

Any ideas?  I've been looking through the online documentation but I can't find anything on custom objects needing special treatment.

I've been working with the SF API for awhile now, and have a quirky problem. I've noticed this several times, when I executing a piece of code similar to the following query / PHP....

$query = "Select Assistant_Commission_Percent__c, Assistant_Name__c, CreatedById, CreatedDate, Id, LastModifiedById, LastModifiedDate, Name, OwnerId, Strategist_Commission_Percent__c, Strategist_Name__c,  SystemModstamp from User_Commission__c where UserId__c ='". $_POST['OwnerId'] ."'";
      $result = $sforce->query(array("queryString" => $query));
     if(isset($debug)){
      echo "User Commission Object<br>";
      echo $query;
      echo "<pre>";
      print_r($result);
      echo "</pre>";
      }

I get the following return...

User Commission Object
Select Assistant_Commission_Percent__c, Assistant_Name__c, CreatedById, CreatedDate, Id, LastModifiedById, LastModifiedDate, Name, OwnerId, Strategist_Commission_Percent__c, Strategist_Name__c, SystemModstamp from User_Commission__c where UserId__c ='00530000000uXmoAAE'
stdClass Object
(
[result] => stdClass Object
(
[done] => 1
[queryLocator] =>
[records] => stdClass Object
(
[Id] => a0B50000000JYp3EAG
)
[size] => 1
)
)
The query syntax is correct, even the result (Id) is correct, but I ONLY get the Id of the object I'm looking at returned. I am using the enterprise WDSL, and it is updated. In the past, its seems that leaving the code alone for a day fixes the problem, and 'magically' 24 hours later the same code returns all the fields I requested. (Yes, I might be losing my mind with a statement like that.)

Any ideas what is causing this and/or has anyone experienced a similar problem?