• salesforce admin
  • loreal

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
planning to replicate one of the other  Healthcare instance wihch is  in salesforce  to our our health care instance in salesforce which method can be used? can we use change set method or do we have any work around?
Hi Gurus,

we are using IBM B2B integration as middleware to connect SAP with Saleforce. I have given the IBM team the WSDL file and the login credentials needed they came back with a request asking me to generate an XSD file from WSDL file and give them. Can you plz temme how do I generate an XSD file from The partner.wsdl. I am running short of time any suggestion would help.

Thanks
Hi,

Can anyone suggest a way to connect SAP CRM directly to salesforce using web service.(we are trying to give the login credentials to SAP team and connect directly with saleforce using standard funcionlity partner.wsdl file) please advise. we are getting an error webservice ping failed(RC=405).service ping error:HEAD NOT SUPPORTED.

Thanks,
Nayini

planning to replicate one of the other  Healthcare instance wihch is  in salesforce  to our our health care instance in salesforce which method can be used? can we use change set method or do we have any work around?
I'm trying to import the XML Schema generated through the WSDL into Enterprise Architect.
EA can import the XML, but first requires the XSD... isn't there an XSD available on Salesforce anywhere to be used?
  • August 01, 2008