• 0 Points
  • Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
So far I'm 0 for 2 on the new formula trails. I know there's a bug in the checkbox and I think the instructions on Volume of a Cylinder should be clearer. Instead of stating the formula as V=πr2h; you should superscript the 2 or at least use ^2 to make that clear. Unless I misread the instructions twice, it doesn't mention that anywhere. My geometry is rusty, so I had to Google the formula.

http://www.mathwarehouse.com/solid-geometry/cylinder/formula-volume-of-cylinder.php
In the "Using Numbers, Currency, and Percentages in Formulas" challenge, the following mathematical formula is given:

V = πr2h

Instead of 2h, should that be r to the power of 2? The challenge completes when I use the following formula:

V = πr^2h
So far I'm 0 for 2 on the new formula trails. I know there's a bug in the checkbox and I think the instructions on Volume of a Cylinder should be clearer. Instead of stating the formula as V=πr2h; you should superscript the 2 or at least use ^2 to make that clear. Unless I misread the instructions twice, it doesn't mention that anywhere. My geometry is rusty, so I had to Google the formula.

http://www.mathwarehouse.com/solid-geometry/cylinder/formula-volume-of-cylinder.php
I keep getting: Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong:
The validation rule does not reference the 'IsClosed' and 'CloseDate' fields correctly. Take a look at the requirements again.

When I test the formula it seems to work as the requirements indicate yet it does not pass the validation from trailhead. Here is the formula: AND( NOT(IsClosed) ,  CloseDate < TODAY() )
It is placed on the CloseDate field.
I keep getting: Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong:
The validation rule does not reference the 'IsClosed' and 'CloseDate' fields correctly. Take a look at the requirements again.

When I test the formula it seems to work as the requirements indicate yet it does not pass the validation from trailhead. Here is the formula: AND( NOT(IsClosed) ,  CloseDate < TODAY() )
It is placed on the CloseDate field.