• 15 Points
  • Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
The installation of our managed package has been failing since Jun 15, 2015. The error is "No such column 'CUSIP__c' on entity 'Fund__c'.". It's not just with this field, but any custom field (that is not a part of the managed package but native in the customer org) in the dynamic SOQL queries is giving this same System.QueryException. I logged a case but the Salesforce support representative simply closed the case saying, "Developer support is currently available only to our premier customers and partners. We apologize for any impact this may be having on you. We support our standard customers and partners through the developer support boards at https://developer.salesforce.com/. We have dedicated support agents that work the boards to answer questions and review questions to ensure that you get a response.". Right after that, I posted the issue on the developer forum but got 0 response, contradictary to what the salesforce support resentative tod me about their dedicated support agents. Then I thought probably success community is the place where the support agents are more active and posted it there. Here is the link: https://success.salesforce.com/answers?id=90630000000DDxnAAG (it has more details on the issue). I don't have any luck there too, so I'm back here again. Please help me with this issue. Thanks!
My batch classes are not running successfully and I'm trying to see the execution details in the debug logs. But the logs aren't showing anything other than SOQL_EXECUTE_BEGIN and SOQL_EXECUTE_END. It's showing the filters as: APEX_CODE,DEBUG;APEX_PROFILING,INFO;CALLOUT,INFO;DB,INFO;SYSTEM,DEBUG;VALIDATION,INFO;VISUALFORCE,INFO;WORKFLOW,INFO. I used to see very long logs for these batch classes with lot more details, before I refreshed the sandbox very recently. As far as I remeber, the debug log filters were the same before the sandbox refresh. I tried to run them in my developer edition with the same filter levels and there the logs show all the details. But I need to test this code in full sandbox to see how it handles a very large number of records and I'm unable to debug the error because I'm not able to see the complete logs. Can anyone please help me if I'm missing something here?

Thanks in advance!
Hi,

As per the summer'14 release notes, salesforce has added the read-only fields InstanceName and IsSandbox to the Organization object. I'm trying to add the following query to my apex classes:

Organization currOrg = [Select IsSandbox from Organization limit 1];

But when I try to save the code, I'm getting the following error:

No such column 'IsSandbox' on entity 'Organization'.

It works fine if I run the above query using developer console, returning 1 row with OrgId and true (testing in sandbox). I don't understand why I can't save my apex classes with this query. Any help is appreciated. 

Thanks!

The installation of our managed package has been failing since Jun 15, 2015. The error is "No such column 'CUSIP__c' on entity 'Fund__c'.". It's not just with this field, but any custom field (that is not a part of the managed package but native in the customer org) in the dynamic SOQL queries is giving this same System.QueryException. I logged a case but the Salesforce support representative simply closed the case saying, "Developer support is currently available only to our premier customers and partners. We apologize for any impact this may be having on you. We support our standard customers and partners through the developer support boards at https://developer.salesforce.com/. We have dedicated support agents that work the boards to answer questions and review questions to ensure that you get a response.". Right after that, I posted the issue on the developer forum but got 0 response, contradictary to what the salesforce support resentative tod me about their dedicated support agents. Then I thought probably success community is the place where the support agents are more active and posted it there. Here is the link: https://success.salesforce.com/answers?id=90630000000DDxnAAG (it has more details on the issue). I don't have any luck there too, so I'm back here again. Please help me with this issue. Thanks!
Since the summer '15 i cannot install the following managed package in our environment. The package content has hardly changed compared to its previous release, meaning the breaking change seems to be in SF package install behaviour.  The organization validation & workflow rules also havent changed. Why can't the package tests access these field during its test run? Has this changed in the summer '15 release, what could be a workaround other then disabeling all validation & workflow rules which are actually not releated to the package in any way.

https://login.salesforce.com/packaging/installPackage.apexp?p0=04tA0000000KHQm

• June 16, 2015
My batch classes are not running successfully and I'm trying to see the execution details in the debug logs. But the logs aren't showing anything other than SOQL_EXECUTE_BEGIN and SOQL_EXECUTE_END. It's showing the filters as: APEX_CODE,DEBUG;APEX_PROFILING,INFO;CALLOUT,INFO;DB,INFO;SYSTEM,DEBUG;VALIDATION,INFO;VISUALFORCE,INFO;WORKFLOW,INFO. I used to see very long logs for these batch classes with lot more details, before I refreshed the sandbox very recently. As far as I remeber, the debug log filters were the same before the sandbox refresh. I tried to run them in my developer edition with the same filter levels and there the logs show all the details. But I need to test this code in full sandbox to see how it handles a very large number of records and I'm unable to debug the error because I'm not able to see the complete logs. Can anyone please help me if I'm missing something here?

Thanks in advance!
Hi,

As per the summer'14 release notes, salesforce has added the read-only fields InstanceName and IsSandbox to the Organization object. I'm trying to add the following query to my apex classes:

Organization currOrg = [Select IsSandbox from Organization limit 1];

But when I try to save the code, I'm getting the following error:

No such column 'IsSandbox' on entity 'Organization'.

It works fine if I run the above query using developer console, returning 1 row with OrgId and true (testing in sandbox). I don't understand why I can't save my apex classes with this query. Any help is appreciated. 

Thanks!