• Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello,

I need a developer who can intagrate my client's Saleforce Knowledge Base with a Wordpress site I am building, with access to Knowledge Base content dependant on the member role the user has on the Wordpress site.

From what I understand Knowledge Base can be deployed under a URL via a sub-domain, and I would presume the interface customised to match the parent site. However I'm not sure how you would then filter the articles/content to be displayed depending on the member role from the parent Wordpress site. Anyway, I may have this all wrong so hopefully someone can inform me and provide the required service.

If you can get in touch I can provide more details to at least get an initial ballprk costing at this stage.

Thanks.
Hello,

I need a developer who can intagrate my client's Saleforce Knowledge Base with a Wordpress site I am building, with access to Knowledge Base content dependant on the member role the user has on the Wordpress site.

From what I understand Knowledge Base can be deployed under a URL via a sub-domain, and I would presume the interface customised to match the parent site. However I'm not sure how you would then filter the articles/content to be displayed depending on the member role from the parent Wordpress site. Anyway, I may have this all wrong so hopefully someone can inform me and provide the required service.

If you can get in touch I can provide more details to at least get an initial ballprk costing at this stage.

Thanks.