• 20 Points
  • Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
The Log a Call picklist is vital to how our salespeople are measured. With the latest updates to SF1, that feature has disappeared. How do we get it back?
I have created my first custom record type under leads (and the same new record type under accounts and contacts). While our sales people can see that new type when creating a new lead, that lead is then invisible to them. How do I make it so they can see the new record? I created a new view in leads to show the new record type - only those of us with admin privileges can see anything in that view. In every profile, it shows the new record type under "record type settings", but the problem continues. What am I missing? 
The Log a Call picklist is vital to how our salespeople are measured. With the latest updates to SF1, that feature has disappeared. How do we get it back?
I have created my first custom record type under leads (and the same new record type under accounts and contacts). While our sales people can see that new type when creating a new lead, that lead is then invisible to them. How do I make it so they can see the new record? I created a new view in leads to show the new record type - only those of us with admin privileges can see anything in that view. In every profile, it shows the new record type under "record type settings", but the problem continues. What am I missing?