• Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi All,

I have written a trigger on case. The trigger was to populate the entitlement field(which is a lookup to entitlement) with the entitlements of the Accounts .Here entitlements are child objects of accounts. If I am creating a case from the console the entitlement field is getting populated with the value. But if I am creating a case from web to case form the entitlement field is not getting populated with the value,..even if a match is found between the contacts and accounts.

Please help.

Thanks.
Hi All,

I am new to salesforce. Please can anyone tell the new syllabus for 401 certification.

Thanks
Hi All,

When email to case is enabled , our email service address created was " anjualexander1989@4-1lss22aleeyhnlqon33sktdfpmookzg7iuc495x6igrmzgtabh.9-wjfmeay.ap1.case.salesforce.com ". So how to make it a proper email address.means short
Hi All,

I have installed Salesforce for Social Media to create cases from facebook and twitter. After this I don't know what has to be done inorder to get cases from facebook. Please help

Thanks
Hi All,

How to log a salesforce.com support ticket to enable the Social Objects and Social Publisher permissions.

Thanks
Hi,

I need to have the value of this html input text having id "amt" using javascript which is inside the apex: column. Please help

<apex:form id="frm" >
      <apex:pageBlock title="Add Month target" id="p1">
          <apex:pageBlockTable value="{!monthWrapperList}" var="m" id="p2">
               <apex:column headerValue="Amount">
                    <input type="text" id="amt"/>
                </apex:column>
          <apex:pageBlockTable/>
        <apex:pageBlock/>

Is it like this?   :      document.getElementById('{!$Component.frm.p1.p2.amt}').value;
                               OR
                              document.getElementById("amt").value;

Hi ,

I am doing the setup of live chat agent in service cloud. So how can we print the name of the customer in the live chat window? Does it need coding?
Please help
Hi All,

please tell me what is the difference between escalation, milestones and entitlements? I am really getting confused

Thanks
Hi,

I have a user, Anju Alexander with profile, System Administrator with role, Admin and another user, Sanjay Ruiz with custom profile, System Administrator with role, Admin. Sanjay is not able to see the article type created by Anju Alexander. Why?

Please help.

Thanks
Hi,

I have made a escalation rule, 'Support Escalation' and when I am searching it in Case Escalations in Monitoring, it is not coming. Please help.

Thanks.
Hi All,

I am creating a service console app for service cloud. I wanted to integrate facebook and twitter with the service console app so that cases can be generated from facebook and twitter. But I don't know how to do it and I didn't find any helping guide or material. Please help.
Hi All ,

What is the difference between using Solutions and knowledge base to resolve a case?

Hi,

When a case is created through mail and the case is closed after selecting a solution, how do the customer get the solution?
Hi Pramod,

I am getting only 69% code coverage. And I am writing test class for a visual force page for the first time.
Hi,
If I am writing a test class for a visualforce page whose controller returns a page refernce. How should I write and what all things should be kept in mind while writing the test class for pagereference?
My test class:
@isTest
public class pdfTest{
static testMethod void test()
{
opp opp1=new opp();
boolean sel=true;

Account a=new Account(name='Account1');
System.assertEquals(sel,true);

opp.AccountWrapper aw=new opp.AccountWrapper(a,sel);

if(sel==true)
{
    Opportunity op=new Opportunity();
    op.name='pdfTest';
    op.closedate=date.today();
    op.stagename='Prospecting';
    insert op;
}

PageReference pg= Page.Practice;
Test.setCurrentPage(pg);
String nextPage = opp1.createOpp().getUrl();
System.assertEquals('https://ap1.salesforce.com/home/home.jsp', nextPage);
}

static testMethod void test1()
{
opp opp1=new opp();
boolean sel=false;

Account a=new Account(name='Account2');
System.assertEquals(sel,false);

opp.AccountWrapper aw=new opp.AccountWrapper(a,sel);

if(sel==false)
{
    Opportunity op=new Opportunity();
    op.name='account2';
    op.closedate=date.today();
    op.stagename='Prospecting';
    insert op;
}

}

}

I am writing the test class for the controller first time. I tried it in this way. After creating opportunity it should redirect to the home page.
Hi,

I have written a controller fro my visualforce page. The vf page is created for when an account is selected using the checkbox, an opportunity should be created with the same name as the account. I have written a controller for this purpose. But I get only 69% code coverage for this controller. Can anyone suggest a solution?

My Controller code is:

/*************************************************************************************************
Created By: Anju Alexander
Created Date: 19/8/14
Version: 31.0
Description: Controller class to create opputunity with the same name as the account selected
**************************************************************************************************/

public class opp{
public boolean s;
public List<AccountWrapper> wrapAccountList {get; set;}
/*************************************************************
List that contains all the accounts
**************************************************************/

List<Account> Aaccount=[select name,phone,industry from Account];
public AccountWrapper accountWrapper1=new AccountWrapper();

Method to set the instances of the wrapper class'AccountWrapper'
public opp()
{
            wrapAccountList = new List<AccountWrapper>();
            for(Account a: Aaccount)
            {
            wrapAccountList.add(new AccountWrapper(a,s));
            }

}
Method to create opportunity when the accounts are selected

public pageReference createOpp()
{

for(AccountWrapper wrapObj : wrapAccountList) {
            if(wrapObj.selected == true)
            {
                Opportunity opportunity1= new Opportunity();
                String accountName=wrapObj.AccountInstance.name;
                opportunity1.name=accountName;
                opportunity1.closedate=date.today();
                opportunity1.stagename='Prospecting';
                insert opportunity1;
            }
        }
PageReference pg= new PageReference('https://ap1.salesforce.com/home/home.jsp');
pg.setRedirect(true);
return pg;
}
Wrapper class to contain Account Instance and selected value
public class AccountWrapper
{
        public Boolean selected{get;set;}
        public Account AccountInstance{get;set;}
        public AccountWrapper(Account a,Boolean s)
        {
        AccountInstance=a;
        selected=false;
        }
          public AccountWrapper()
        {

}
}
}
Hi All,

I am new in salesforce. can anyone please tell in what all ways migration can be done from sandbox to production and exlain.
Hi All,

I am new in salesforce. can anyone please tell in what all ways migration can be done from sandbox to production and exlain.
Hi All,

I have written a trigger on case. The trigger was to populate the entitlement field(which is a lookup to entitlement) with the entitlements of the Accounts .Here entitlements are child objects of accounts. If I am creating a case from the console the entitlement field is getting populated with the value. But if I am creating a case from web to case form the entitlement field is not getting populated with the value,..even if a match is found between the contacts and accounts.

Please help.

Thanks.
Hi All,

When email to case is enabled , our email service address created was " anjualexander1989@4-1lss22aleeyhnlqon33sktdfpmookzg7iuc495x6igrmzgtabh.9-wjfmeay.ap1.case.salesforce.com ". So how to make it a proper email address.means short
Hi All,

I have installed Salesforce for Social Media to create cases from facebook and twitter. After this I don't know what has to be done inorder to get cases from facebook. Please help

Thanks
Hi All,

How to log a salesforce.com support ticket to enable the Social Objects and Social Publisher permissions.

Thanks
Hi,

I need to have the value of this html input text having id "amt" using javascript which is inside the apex: column. Please help

<apex:form id="frm" >
      <apex:pageBlock title="Add Month target" id="p1">
          <apex:pageBlockTable value="{!monthWrapperList}" var="m" id="p2">
               <apex:column headerValue="Amount">
                    <input type="text" id="amt"/>
                </apex:column>
          <apex:pageBlockTable/>
        <apex:pageBlock/>

Is it like this?   :      document.getElementById('{!$Component.frm.p1.p2.amt}').value;
                               OR
                              document.getElementById("amt").value;

Hi All,

please tell me what is the difference between escalation, milestones and entitlements? I am really getting confused

Thanks
Hi,

I have a user, Anju Alexander with profile, System Administrator with role, Admin and another user, Sanjay Ruiz with custom profile, System Administrator with role, Admin. Sanjay is not able to see the article type created by Anju Alexander. Why?

Please help.

Thanks
Hi,

I have made a escalation rule, 'Support Escalation' and when I am searching it in Case Escalations in Monitoring, it is not coming. Please help.

Thanks.
Hi All,

I am creating a service console app for service cloud. I wanted to integrate facebook and twitter with the service console app so that cases can be generated from facebook and twitter. But I don't know how to do it and I didn't find any helping guide or material. Please help.
Hi All ,

What is the difference between using Solutions and knowledge base to resolve a case?

Hi,

When a case is created through mail and the case is closed after selecting a solution, how do the customer get the solution?
Hi,
If I am writing a test class for a visualforce page whose controller returns a page refernce. How should I write and what all things should be kept in mind while writing the test class for pagereference?
Hi,

I have written a controller fro my visualforce page. The vf page is created for when an account is selected using the checkbox, an opportunity should be created with the same name as the account. I have written a controller for this purpose. But I get only 69% code coverage for this controller. Can anyone suggest a solution?

My Controller code is:

/*************************************************************************************************
Created By: Anju Alexander
Created Date: 19/8/14
Version: 31.0
Description: Controller class to create opputunity with the same name as the account selected
**************************************************************************************************/

public class opp{
public boolean s;
public List<AccountWrapper> wrapAccountList {get; set;}
List that contains all the accounts

List<Account> Aaccount=[select name,phone,industry from Account];
public AccountWrapper accountWrapper1=new AccountWrapper();

Method to set the instances of the wrapper class'AccountWrapper'
public opp()
{
            wrapAccountList = new List<AccountWrapper>();
            for(Account a: Aaccount)
            {
            wrapAccountList.add(new AccountWrapper(a,s));
            }

}
Method to create opportunity when the accounts are selected

public pageReference createOpp()
{

for(AccountWrapper wrapObj : wrapAccountList) {
            if(wrapObj.selected == true)
            {
                Opportunity opportunity1= new Opportunity();
                String accountName=wrapObj.AccountInstance.name;
                opportunity1.name=accountName;
                opportunity1.closedate=date.today();
                opportunity1.stagename='Prospecting';
                insert opportunity1;
            }
        }
PageReference pg= new PageReference('https://ap1.salesforce.com/home/home.jsp');
pg.setRedirect(true);
return pg;
}
Wrapper class to contain Account Instance and selected value
public class AccountWrapper
{
        public Boolean selected{get;set;}
        public Account AccountInstance{get;set;}
        public AccountWrapper(Account a,Boolean s)
        {
        AccountInstance=a;
        selected=false;
        }
          public AccountWrapper()
        {

}
}
}