• 0 Points
  • Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have configured 2 live agent skills. I want to display a single online/offline button in our communities page. Clicking on the online button, a pre-chat for opens which has First Name, Last Name and Products drop down. Based on the product selected in the drop down, the chat should be routed to the respective skill agent. 
The routing based on the product selected is working fine. But, how to display one single button to show online, if agents in any one of the skill is available online?
If this is not possible out of the box, can a custom button be created to show online, if agents in any one of the skill is available online?
Is it possible to specify the record type of the record that is created from Live Agent Pre-chat form? If ywe, should we use the record type label or the api name? Please share the syntax. Thanks in advance.
I have configured 2 live agent skills. I want to display a single online/offline button in our communities page. Clicking on the online button, a pre-chat for opens which has First Name, Last Name and Products drop down. Based on the product selected in the drop down, the chat should be routed to the respective skill agent. 
The routing based on the product selected is working fine. But, how to display one single button to show online, if agents in any one of the skill is available online?
If this is not possible out of the box, can a custom button be created to show online, if agents in any one of the skill is available online?