• Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello, 

Could any body help me recomending me a tutorial step by step of how to update an element using AJAX?
It could be just a simple Textfield, but I wanted to know how to update some element without upload all the page. 

thank you very much,
Greetings.
  • October 22, 2014
Hello, 

I wanted to know if is possible to update a costum field using AJAX, I could reach it but updating an object and then loading the page,
window.location.reload();

Could I update the field on the page using AJAX, without load all the page?

Thank you very much,
Greetings.
  • October 20, 2014
Hello, 

I wondered about if is possible to update a field of an specific page. For example I created an app called product (wich generate an object) and then I added one field where I want to put the text using javascript ajax.
Is it possible to take this text and then using javascript ajax update it with the value using ajax-javascript? 
This is the code that I added on the "Custom Button or Link Edit"

{!REQUIRESCRIPT("/soap/ajax/14.0/connection.js")}
{!REQUIRESCRIPT("/soap/ajax/14.0/apex.js")}
{!REQUIRESCRIPT("/soap/ajax/20.0/connection.js")}

var result = sforce.apex.execute(
"webServiceInvoke", // class
"getResponse", // my method return an string
{});

alert(result);

var myObject = new sforce.SObject("Service");

myObject.Id = 'a5eo00000008Oa6';

myObject.Response = result;

sforce.connection.update([myObject]);
window.location.href=window.location.href;
Please any help I will apreciate it, 
Thank you very much,
Greetings.
  • October 17, 2014
Hello,

I created a new Custom Object and could'nt see my app in Setup -> Build -> Customize.....How I can see it there or how I can open the page Layout for customize my page in order to modify an a pick list for change it manual values to dynamically.

Thank you very much,
Greetings.
  • October 16, 2014
Hello,

I need know if on salesforce exist a way to export the overall application. I mean incluiding objects, relationships, entities, etc.
Any information I will apreciate.  

Thanks a lot, 
Greeting.
  • October 13, 2014
Hello,

I wonder about if is possible to have diferent enviroments on sale force. I mean, in every company they need development enviroments, testing enviroments, etc.
Is that possible on Saleforce plataform? could anybody help me?

Thank you,
Greetings. 
  • October 10, 2014
Hello, 

I am new guy programing with apex, I was looking for a way to fill a picklist with objects data. For example:
I have a class called product with price and name, so we will suppose I added some products like juice, milk, etc.
Then I want to create a page with a picklist and fill it with the data I got (product class).
 Is this possible? how can I?
Could any body provide me some information?

Thank you very much,
Greetings.
  • October 10, 2014
Hello, 

I was trying to call a service .NET from sales that return a string text, I added the remote  

User-added image

Then I prepared an Apex class 
global class MyButton{

WebService static string returnstr() {
            string url = 'http://localhost/ServicePractice/ServicePractice.svc';
            Http h = new Http();

HttpRequest req = new HttpRequest();
            req.setEndpoint(url);
            req.setMethod('GET');

HttpResponse res = h.send(req);
            return res.getToString();
      }
}

Then I receive a message the following message:
 User-added image

I tried using my local machine ip, but is change the error to error http 403, and receive the following message:
User-added image

Could anybody help me?

Thanks a lot.

• October 08, 2014
Hello, 

Im starting with sales force, I have been looking for some information about how to call an specific service created with .NET from sales force?
I know how to create Rest services located on sales force and test it using Postman. Now Im trying to do exacly the oposite, I need to call a .NET service located on ISS using saleforce.

Could any body help me?

Thank you very much,
any information I will apreciate,
Greetings.
  • October 07, 2014
Hello, 

I recently started to research about Sales Force, I was trying to use Sales Force and Postman (REST Service) and I wondered about if is possible to create it using the trial version, because when go to create a class in the "develop" tab I cant see the Apex Class option, is there any other way to create a webservice? Apigee works exacly the same? just creating one service by my own?

Thank you very much for your help,
Greetings.
  • October 02, 2014
I am using the trial version of Sales Force, but I try to get into Developer Console but I cant have access. The screen look like is working with load bar, but finally never end, I have no idea if is because of trial version or something related with...

Thank you very much,
Greetings.
  • September 26, 2014
Hello,

Does any body know if exist a way to manipulate the Sales Force directly? I mean using selects, insert, etc, etc....
Its always restricted?

What about migrations of existing systems that require dificult relationships?

Thank you very much for your help!
  • September 26, 2014
Hello, 

Could any body help me recomending me a tutorial step by step of how to update an element using AJAX?
It could be just a simple Textfield, but I wanted to know how to update some element without upload all the page. 

thank you very much,
Greetings.
  • October 22, 2014
Hello, 

I wanted to know if is possible to update a costum field using AJAX, I could reach it but updating an object and then loading the page,
window.location.reload();

Could I update the field on the page using AJAX, without load all the page?

Thank you very much,
Greetings.
  • October 20, 2014
Hello, 

I wondered about if is possible to update a field of an specific page. For example I created an app called product (wich generate an object) and then I added one field where I want to put the text using javascript ajax.
Is it possible to take this text and then using javascript ajax update it with the value using ajax-javascript? 
This is the code that I added on the "Custom Button or Link Edit"

{!REQUIRESCRIPT("/soap/ajax/14.0/connection.js")}
{!REQUIRESCRIPT("/soap/ajax/14.0/apex.js")}
{!REQUIRESCRIPT("/soap/ajax/20.0/connection.js")}

var result = sforce.apex.execute(
"webServiceInvoke", // class
"getResponse", // my method return an string
{});

alert(result);

var myObject = new sforce.SObject("Service");

myObject.Id = 'a5eo00000008Oa6';

myObject.Response = result;

sforce.connection.update([myObject]);
window.location.href=window.location.href;
Please any help I will apreciate it, 
Thank you very much,
Greetings.
  • October 17, 2014
Hello, 

I recently started to research about Sales Force, I was trying to use Sales Force and Postman (REST Service) and I wondered about if is possible to create it using the trial version, because when go to create a class in the "develop" tab I cant see the Apex Class option, is there any other way to create a webservice? Apigee works exacly the same? just creating one service by my own?

Thank you very much for your help,
Greetings.
  • October 02, 2014
I am using the trial version of Sales Force, but I try to get into Developer Console but I cant have access. The screen look like is working with load bar, but finally never end, I have no idea if is because of trial version or something related with...

Thank you very much,
Greetings.
  • September 26, 2014
Hello,

Does any body know if exist a way to manipulate the Sales Force directly? I mean using selects, insert, etc, etc....
Its always restricted?

What about migrations of existing systems that require dificult relationships?

Thank you very much for your help!
  • September 26, 2014