• Member since 2014
  • SOQUEL LLC

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
here, my requirments i am create a new lead form web to lead form, insert to attachments objects is it possiable ?
could you send me sample code using javascript or rest api 

Hello,

I am looking for a solution that will allow visitors to our website using the web to lead form to attach files. We have SF professional edition with API enabled and the website is created in WordPress. This is the form we have right now: http://www.wintranslation.com/quote-request/.

Once a visitor fills up the form online, we would like to receive an email with the lead details and the attachement; and in the same time, a lead should be created in SF. No need for the attachement to be stored in SF, only if there is no other way. If you can help, please contact me via felicia@wintranslation.com.

Thank you,

Felicia

Hello

I have a number of web-to-lead forms that connect to various lead record types.

I am looking into creating an additional web-to-lead form, and would like the user to be able to upload an attachment that is submitted into the Salesforce lead record type. Does Salesforce have the functionality to accept these attachments into the lead?

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks,

Kristy

Hello,

I am looking for a solution that will allow visitors to our website using the web to lead form to attach files. We have SF professional edition and the website is created in WordPress.

Thank you,

Felicia

Hi, I am looking for some help to setup my web to lead form to accept attachments, .doc and .pdf, and store them in Salesforce where they can be later mass deleted by the administrator. I am using a simple HTML form with Javascript for validation. Does anyone have sample code or information that could be used in this situation? Getting any information on this subject would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!