• Software Engineer
  • SolarCity

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Having a nightmare with the above section in the Process Automation module - Confident I've completed things correctly but I keep getting the same message when checking the challenge "The 'Case Escalate on High Priority' Workflow rule was not found. Either it was not created, not associated with Case, or not activated" 

Any help here? I've activated the rule and it all looks good from my side *scratching head* 
I do not understand how to fix this. This message came up while I was trying to do a challenge in Trailhead "The 'Account Manager' contact role for 'Washington Industries' could not be found or it is not set to the current user."
Hello,

I came across below line in the follwing document
http://resources.docs.salesforce.com/198/14/en-us/sfdc/pdf/salesforce_analytics_folder_sharing_cheatsheet.pdf
Important: If you go back to the old folder sharing model, existing report and dashboard folders
go back to the state they were in before.
• If a folder existed before analytics folder sharing was enabled, its properties and sharing settings
are rolled back to their previous state.
• If a folder was created while enhanced analytics folder sharing was in effect, it is hidden from
the folder list and all its sharing settings are removed. Administrative user permissions are still
in effect.
I dont understand what it means

Thank you for suggestions
  • December 09, 2015
I am working on my ADM201 (appear for certification in December 2015).  I would be interested in Salesforce Projects to hone my skills. If interested, please let me know.
Hello All,

I have completed 16 badges in trailhead. I have also posted all challenges on twitter which I have completed. But still I didn't get any response from the trailhead for my achievement. Please suggest me what should I do for the same.
User-added image
Thanks in Advance.
Does anyone know how to implement coverflow in visualforce similar to what's in iTunes? I'm having trouble getting the JS to match up but here it is using HTML: http://codepen.io/hjortureh/pen/pGlki
Having a nightmare with the above section in the Process Automation module - Confident I've completed things correctly but I keep getting the same message when checking the challenge "The 'Case Escalate on High Priority' Workflow rule was not found. Either it was not created, not associated with Case, or not activated" 

Any help here? I've activated the rule and it all looks good from my side *scratching head* 
parent is custom object and child is standard object(lookup relationship)
Hi All,

I have 10000 records , now i will be retrive 5000 records, how to we can achieve this ?

Thanks,
viswa
User-added image

I have tried creation of new process bulider  and verified the complete module, its showing chatter message on record, but getting same error while doing 'Verify Step' . Anyone encounter this problem before? please help? 
How to get current Date time in Salesforce Object Query Language .
Suppose I want to get all cases which have been closed in last 30 days then what should be query .

Select CaseNumber from Case where ClosedDate >= CURRENT_DATE - 30 Days ;

What date function will return cirrent date in SOQL?

Thanks
Yogendra Rishishwar

I am currently trying to create my first AppExchange app and am running into some difficulties trying to figure some stuff out while learning how salesforce works. I am trying to create a trigger for on save but I want to know if I can dynamically change the object it does the trigger on, more specifically the trigger object would be different for each person who installed the app.

Is this possible or do I have to design the trigger to work on a specific object that anyone who used it would have to have.

Thanks in Advance,

J
I do not understand how to fix this. This message came up while I was trying to do a challenge in Trailhead "The 'Account Manager' contact role for 'Washington Industries' could not be found or it is not set to the current user."