• Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello, 

Is it possible to build a trend report and dashboard ( lightning) that shows the test results from the custom object records on one axis and the date of the result is recorded on the opposite axis without summarizing the test results by using developer tool? or any suggestion? If so, please kindly recommend what the best way to do it.   

The issue with using salesforce out of box report and dashboard function to present a trend - the test result recorded date and test result have to be on different axis. In order to do that, it required the test data to be summarized. This data is the test results that we want to show all recorded result value, not a summarized value. 
Please help, thank you!

Could someone help?  For the trailhead Creating a Lighnting Component challenge, why am I getting the message  
Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong:  Could not find a Lightning Record Page named 'Account Record Page'.
User-added image

Thank you!
I am trying to create a poll to complete this challenge. But, the Ask tab is read-only. It is not allowed me to post the Poll on Chatter. 

How can I resolve this issue? 

Thank you! 
Could someone help?  For the trailhead Creating a Lighnting Component challenge, why am I getting the message  
Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong:  Could not find a Lightning Record Page named 'Account Record Page'.
User-added image

Thank you!