• Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello,

I have an AppexEchange Applicaiton that uses oAuth2 to gaing access for a conected app.

The process work properly, but for one specific account  after the AutorizationCode was recived, when I try to get a new Token I get an Error "400 Bad Request".

his same process work properly for many other clients how installed the app. Only for one specific account does not work. Its a Enterprice license account.

I checked the user's profile have API access enable and there is not IP restriccions.

Can you please help to see what can be making this AutorizationCode to generet a "400 Bad Request".

Thanks.

Hello,

I have an AppexEchange Applicaiton that uses oAuth2 to gaing access for a conected app.

The process work properly, but for one specific account  after the AutorizationCode was recived, when I try to get a new Token I get an Error "400 Bad Request".

his same process work properly for many other clients how installed the app. Only for one specific account does not work. Its a Enterprice license account.

I checked the user's profile have API access enable and there is not IP restriccions.

Can you please help to see what can be making this AutorizationCode to generet a "400 Bad Request".

Thanks.