• 0 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Anyone have pointers as to what to do with this? I've tried refreshing the DTC dataset and re-downloaded it and uploaded it again, but still the same error.

Hello,

I'm clearly a newbie here and would need to implement the following scenario using an update trigger:

If opportunity team contains members of two required roles (team must have a minimum one member per each role), a checkbox field gets ticked on the opportunity.

On Opportunity object-
API name : Engineers_assigned__c
Field type : Checkbox

On Opportunity Team object-
Member roles required : 'Pre-Sales Consultant' AND 'Implementation Engineer'
(minimum one of each role)

Could anyone please help with this?

Thanks so much,

M

Anyone have pointers as to what to do with this? I've tried refreshing the DTC dataset and re-downloaded it and uploaded it again, but still the same error.
I'd like to stop sales reps from accidentally selling products we no longer offer.

I can't seem to find a way to use validation rules to make sure that opportunities can only be closed as lost if they have inactive products in the line items.  I would like to throw a message out that says "Cannot close opportunity as Won.  Inactive Product Lines" or something similar.

I thought a Roll-up summary might help but it doesn't because the "Active" flag isn't a field choice.