• Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi all

I am totally new at any development side of salesforce and have tried hard to stay clear just because of my lack of knowledge so I think its fair to say I am not sure what I am doing.

I have create a flow which I have put into a visual page beacuse I am trying to run an object without anyone being able to use the global search or find other details.  I tried to restrict everything but its not possible to do so.  I think the way forward is to create my flow as a visual force page and I got as far as it coming up and without any other options which is great.  the problem is that when I try to enter information into it (a unique code) I get this error message:

; nested exception is: 
common.exception.ApiQueryException: sObject type 'SchoolForce__Student__c' is not supported. If you are attempting to use a custom object, be sure to append the '__c' after the entity name. Please reference your WSDL or the describe call for the appropriate names.

I have no idea what this means or how to fix it.  Can anyone help at all?
Hello Everyone,
I need to create a formula field off of the Created by Date.  I'm looking to create a field that will calculate the following:
2 weeks after created date
30 days after created date
60 days after created date
90 days after created date

I have looked over documents but still hard to understand.  if you could EXPLAIN to me how i create and the syntax format that would be greatly appreciated. 

There is an "idea" to disable jobs, but is there a way to mass delete them all using Apex?   Would like to delete the following:

Dashboard Refresh

Data Export

Scheduled Apex

Report Run

https://sites.secure.force.com/success/ideaView?id=08730000000HBnU