• Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello,

We have a bash script that get server name as an argument in order to send sales force a query for that server name, then the script reply back with the parameters values as the answer of that query.
In the last few weeks (we don't know exactly when the script start getting errors) every time the script is sending the queries to SF (regarding any server) we are getting empty values. The reason for the empty values is this error (from SF):

[ {
  "message" : "Session expired or invalid",
  "errorCode" : "INVALID_SESSION_ID"
} ]

We didn't change anything in the script and don't know why suddenly we start getting these errors.

Thanks,

Udi

Hello,

I created a new flow with the following criteria:

ISCHANGED([Case].Status) && [Case].BA_Owner_with_lookup__c <> [Case].bl_Assigned_To_User__c && !ispickval([Case].Status,'Closed') &&NOT(ISNULL([Case].BA_Owner_with_lookup__c))
&&OR([Case].BA_Owner_with_lookup__c.Profile.Name = 'Cloud Community', [Case].BA_Owner_with_lookup__c.Profile.Name='Exlibris Partner User' )

I keep getting the following error:

"The flow failed to access the value for myVariable_current.BA_Owner_with_lookup__c.Profile.Name because it hasn't been set or assigned"

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Udi
Hello,

I am trying to use API to retrieve some Case History fields from Salesforce, there are two fields i was not able to find their API names though: 'Edited By' and 'Edited Date'.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Udi
Hello,

We are using {!case.link} almost in all of our email templates (HTML).
When clicking on the link directly from the email, some users receiving the following error:

"List has no rows for assignment to SObject "

We tried to analyze this issue and this is our findings:
When I clicked on the email template I was able to get into the case without problem.
Other users, used the same email template, got the error above. I noticed that there were some changes between the Id's in the URL:
My Id included uppercase letters: '5006000000lQenhAAC' and AAC addition in the end, while the other URL contained only lowercase characters: '5006000000lqenhAAA' and AAA addition.

It is important to understand that this issue started just recently, we are using this templates for almost two years now. Our Case layouts are VF pages, but I already checked the permissions...

Could you please advise?

Udi
Hello,

We have a bash script that get server name as an argument in order to send sales force a query for that server name, then the script reply back with the parameters values as the answer of that query.
In the last few weeks (we don't know exactly when the script start getting errors) every time the script is sending the queries to SF (regarding any server) we are getting empty values. The reason for the empty values is this error (from SF):

[ {
  "message" : "Session expired or invalid",
  "errorCode" : "INVALID_SESSION_ID"
} ]

We didn't change anything in the script and don't know why suddenly we start getting these errors.

Thanks,

Udi

Hello,

I created a new flow with the following criteria:

ISCHANGED([Case].Status) && [Case].BA_Owner_with_lookup__c <> [Case].bl_Assigned_To_User__c && !ispickval([Case].Status,'Closed') &&NOT(ISNULL([Case].BA_Owner_with_lookup__c))
&&OR([Case].BA_Owner_with_lookup__c.Profile.Name = 'Cloud Community', [Case].BA_Owner_with_lookup__c.Profile.Name='Exlibris Partner User' )

I keep getting the following error:

"The flow failed to access the value for myVariable_current.BA_Owner_with_lookup__c.Profile.Name because it hasn't been set or assigned"

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Udi
Hello,

I am trying to use API to retrieve some Case History fields from Salesforce, there are two fields i was not able to find their API names though: 'Edited By' and 'Edited Date'.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Udi
Hello,

We are using {!case.link} almost in all of our email templates (HTML).
When clicking on the link directly from the email, some users receiving the following error:

"List has no rows for assignment to SObject "

We tried to analyze this issue and this is our findings:
When I clicked on the email template I was able to get into the case without problem.
Other users, used the same email template, got the error above. I noticed that there were some changes between the Id's in the URL:
My Id included uppercase letters: '5006000000lQenhAAC' and AAC addition in the end, while the other URL contained only lowercase characters: '5006000000lqenhAAA' and AAA addition.

It is important to understand that this issue started just recently, we are using this templates for almost two years now. Our Case layouts are VF pages, but I already checked the permissions...

Could you please advise?

Udi