Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Can't understand the error for this Trailhead challenge - 
Error screen shot
work that returned error
Challenge of Data Security, Controlling Access to Fields in the Developers Trailhead. I spent well over 2 hours on this exercise. It tells me at this time that the "The 'Account Rating' permission set did not have the appropriate field-level security for the Account object."

By now I have tred every combination of check marks and unchecks, and my work place is chaos. Can someone help me with this seemingly simple task?  

Thanks.
Error screen shot
work that returned error
Challenge of Data Security, Controlling Access to Fields in the Developers Trailhead. I spent well over 2 hours on this exercise. It tells me at this time that the "The 'Account Rating' permission set did not have the appropriate field-level security for the Account object."

By now I have tred every combination of check marks and unchecks, and my work place is chaos. Can someone help me with this seemingly simple task?  

Thanks.
Error screen shot
work that returned error

Thanks.