What is the answer for this?

Custom Tabs have properties such as: Select all that apply
A. Custom Fields
B. Relation to other objects
C. Page Layout
D. User Tabs
E. Audio Visual capabilities
F. They do not have properties

my answer if F. I'm confuse because some says the answer is ABCD.
Could anyone please explain this to me?

• September 18, 2015
Hello,

I have a date time field that users manually select for when they want to implement a Change but I want to limit their selections to only Monday, Wednesdays and Fridays of each week.

Can anyone help?
Many Thanks

Sonya

What is the answer for this?

Custom Tabs have properties such as: Select all that apply
A. Custom Fields
B. Relation to other objects
C. Page Layout
D. User Tabs
E. Audio Visual capabilities
F. They do not have properties

my answer if F. I'm confuse because some says the answer is ABCD.
Could anyone please explain this to me?

• September 18, 2015
I am not sure how to go about creating the best solution for the senario below. 

If Signed_By_Client__c date is > Signed_by_Vendor__c  date, populate date in Executed_Date__c field 
If Signed_By_Vendor__c date is > Signed_By_Client__c date, populate date in Executed_Date__c field
If Signed_by_Vendor__c date and Signed_By_Client__c date is = to each other,  Executed_Date__c field will be either of the 2  

The executed field must contain the latest date of the two fields. 

Thanks in advance!

Thanks in advance! 

Hi
I have VF page, in which all account are displaying.
I want to create Filter Criteria on my VF page as below. I don't know how to start and where to start.

Lookup Filter

Please help to resolve this issue.
Thanks in advance

hi all ,

i am implementing a functioanlity in which i have to get value from picklist in a variable in controller. how to use param and action support and what to write in the method of controller to get the picklist value
HI

I want two picklist like country and states dependent picklists in vf page .I want to write client side script to chenge the picklist vales based on another pecklist value. I  achieve this byusing apex logic but i want to achive this one by using script on vf page.

Can any one help me please.....
Thanks,
Sarvesh.

I have custom object called Login__c. I have a picklist field called User_type which has values as
Admin
Employee

I have two visualforce page one for Login authentication and other for Employee details.Once the login is success it will redirect to Employee Details page.
Based upon the User_type(Admin or Employee) it should show and hide a panel in the Employee detail page.

how to achieve this ?
Hello Guys,

Please help me .please provide a whole a code for searching vf page. with the help of that vf page we can find Acoount,opp,and contact? please provide code ..its urgent. thanks in advance.