• 5 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have created fields in teh Resume Object and tried to insert in the VF page and got this error "Unknown property 'Resume.Professional_Experience__c'". Can you please tell me where did I go wrong?

<apex:page  controller="Resume" renderAs="pdf">
    <apex:pageBlock title="Resume">
        <apex:pageBlockTable value="{!Professional_Experience__c}" var="con">

</apex:pageBlockTable>

</apex:pageBlock>
</apex:page>
I have created a Customer-media object and I created the fields "Books checked out" and "return date". I want to calculate the "due date" of the formula type where it is supposed to be 14 days after the "book checked out". What is the formula used to this?

I have tried this formula
IF( Book_Checked_out__c  , Book_Checked_out__c ,   Book_Checked_out__c() <> 15 ) and its throwing me an error.
To pass this challenge, create a custom button which opens a link to 'http://google.com?q={!Contact.Name}' - where {!Contact.Name} is the current contact's name. Then add this button to the default 'Contact Layout'.
The custom button must be named 'Google Info'.
The custom button must dynamically insert the contact's name using the appropriate merge field.
The custom button must be added to the 'Contact Layout' page layout.

I have just copy pasted the link "'http://google.com?q={!Contact.Name}' - where {!Contact.Name}" in the URL and it says it is not valid.What does that mean?
I have created fields in teh Resume Object and tried to insert in the VF page and got this error "Unknown property 'Resume.Professional_Experience__c'". Can you please tell me where did I go wrong?

<apex:page  controller="Resume" renderAs="pdf">
    <apex:pageBlock title="Resume">
        <apex:pageBlockTable value="{!Professional_Experience__c}" var="con">

</apex:pageBlockTable>

</apex:pageBlock>
</apex:page>
I have created a Customer-media object and I created the fields "Books checked out" and "return date". I want to calculate the "due date" of the formula type where it is supposed to be 14 days after the "book checked out". What is the formula used to this?

I have tried this formula
IF( Book_Checked_out__c  , Book_Checked_out__c ,   Book_Checked_out__c() <> 15 ) and its throwing me an error.
Hi All,

I have created a summary report named "Cases by Status" and included Case Owner and Account Name fields as columns. But still I am getting an error saying...
Challenge not yet complete... here's what's wrong:  The 'Cases by Status' report does not include the Owner and Account Name columns. Where am I going wrong?