• Software Engineering Sr. Analyst
  • Accenture

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I am trying to create a live Quip App usign the trailhead instructions in "Quick Start: Quip Live Apps". I have node and npm compatible versions installed.

I am getting error while executing this line on Command Prompt
.\bin\quip-apps init “J1 quip app” $QeEAjACfHeh

This is the error - '.\bin\quip-apps' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file.

Has anybody come across how to fix this error ?
Hello,
context- trailhead module : Quick Start: Quip Live Apps > Run Your Live App in Quip

I Had to install python in order to execute quip-apps in order to success.
Creating a app using a python :
C:\..\quip-apps-sdk-0.91\bin>C:\Users\e371495\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python36-32\python .\bin\quip-apps init myApp FCCAjAoobBu
INFO:root:Successfully initialized apps\myapp

I get an OK from npm install and build.
but I am not able to pack the application :
C:\..\quip-apps-sdk-0.91>C:\Users\e371495\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python36-32\python bin\quip-apps pack apps\myapp\app
I get the following :
User-added image

Thank you,
Christophe
Hi all,

I received the following error message and am not sure how to resolve it. Any support is really appreciated!

• "System error: The list of results isn't the same size as the input list. Got: 0 , expected: 1. Contact Salesforce support."
I first received the error message when I activated a new process in process builder. I turned that process off for now while I did some research but just got it when using the Data Loader to update some contact records. 

Thank you!!