• 20 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I am trying to reference a user's company name for use in a flow. The flow should locate the company name of the user of the flow. The flow should output the User's company name data to a screen to be read in a flow script.  Any idea how to reference the User's Company name. (not account).
I am receing a #Error in many of my formula fields that were working properly for moths until the last two days. I then received a bunch of unknow field update errors. I deactivated the workflow, now I am getting errors on formula fields when one of the fields referenced in the formula is left blank. As stated this was not happening before. I have many fields that this is happening to. I tested the formula and treid both 'Blank field handling options'. Can someone help?
Can someone please provide a formula?

I have a single grand total amout field. I have various percentage fields that should equal a compoent of the grand total amount (but the various percentage fields must not cap more than 100% combined).

For example;

Grand Total Amount =  $200,000

Product 1 - 70%
Prouct 2 - 20%
Product 3 - 10%

If a percentage is attempted in product 4 or 5 based on the previous percentage amounts; a validation rule wll require a change. For example;

Product 4 - (must be reestricted unless a percentage in Product 1, 2, or 3 is lowered. Cannot be more than 100% of grand total).
Product 5 - (must be reestricted unless a percentage in Product 1, 2, or 3 is lowered. Cannot be more than 100% of grand total).

I am receing a #Error in many of my formula fields that were working properly for moths until the last two days. I then received a bunch of unknow field update errors. I deactivated the workflow, now I am getting errors on formula fields when one of the fields referenced in the formula is left blank. As stated this was not happening before. I have many fields that this is happening to. I tested the formula and treid both 'Blank field handling options'. Can someone help?
Can someone please provide a formula?

I have a single grand total amout field. I have various percentage fields that should equal a compoent of the grand total amount (but the various percentage fields must not cap more than 100% combined).

For example;

Grand Total Amount =  $200,000

Product 1 - 70%
Prouct 2 - 20%
Product 3 - 10%

If a percentage is attempted in product 4 or 5 based on the previous percentage amounts; a validation rule wll require a change. For example;

Product 4 - (must be reestricted unless a percentage in Product 1, 2, or 3 is lowered. Cannot be more than 100% of grand total).
Product 5 - (must be reestricted unless a percentage in Product 1, 2, or 3 is lowered. Cannot be more than 100% of grand total).