• Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi. 

I have many (A lot) a differents view in my Task tab.  I would like to know it it's possible to create other tab task but to allow each of them to show only selected Lest view.

Like that,
Tab 1 shows only view 1, 2, 3, 4
Tab 2 shows only view 5, 6, 7, 8
Tab 3 shows only view 9, 10, 11, 12
etc

Thx a lot for your help.
Hi all.

I have a question.
We have several categories of task and each of them, several views.  I have a tab with all my task and a lot ... a lot of views list.
I would like to know if it was possible to create as much tab as I have task categories and in each tab, have only view related to this category.

My Idea was to create Visualforce page (As tab) with filter and put inside only related list.

For exemple, in one visualforce page I want all task that concern lead who are interested to be contacted for promotion A. In this page, I want to have some view list that allow me to see people who as never been contacted, contacted 1, 2, 3 times, etc, completed ask, etc.

Here, I have 2 problems. First, How to create a visualforce page that allow me to add filters (Show only task that have some value in a field)
Second problem is how to show view list only in the tab they are related to.

I have no idea how to do that. 

I hope someone will be able to help me with that

thx a lot

Hi.
I did a very simple Trigger to update 2 custom field
First is a custom lookup field that lead to contact: lookup_contact__c
Second is the subject field that is supposed to be populated from 2 custom field

trigger Updatelookup on Event (before insert, before update){
    for (event u : Trigger.new){
        u.lookup_contact__c = u.WhoId;
        u.Subject = u.Nom_formate__c + u.Raison_visite_formate__c;
        }
 }

The trigger by himself is working well exept that I'll need to run it after insert because WhoID is populated after the trigger run so .. this informations is always missing exept if i make a manual update.

the problem is if I say after insert, I have an error message because I con only use before insert.
Can you help me with that ?   (Process builder is not working at all for that because it also run .. befaore whoID is populated :( )
Hi,

I have a question for you.

I have a little difficulty with execution action order.  I would like that when I create an event on google calendar, the trigger automaticcally create a title for this event.  
The problem here is that plugin, like Groove or Cirrus, use two different way to send data.  I know nothing about that but I can guess what happen.

So, Custom field from the plugin are sent first
My trigger try to use NameId, and 3 custom field to create the title
The plugin send data from google calendar (With the invitee email adress that will find the Name ID)

So, at the end, My title is made but only with the custom field content, The name is missing because this information arrived from google after the trigger.

My question is that if it's possible to make the trigger start after that  the WhoId  is addes to the event.  For now, my trigger has "before insert" and "before update"    the solution should be to put after insert and after update but .. apparently, for field update action it's only possible to put before.

So my question is just if it's possible to ask to the trigger to do is action after that the WhoID arrived.

thx a lot for your help.
Hi

I made a very simple trigger to update some fields in my event.

1 trigger Updatelookup on Event (before insert, before update){
2    for (event u : Trigger.new){
3        u.lookup_contact__c = u.WhoId;
4        u.Subject = u.Nom_formate__c + u.Raison_visite_formate__c;
5        }
6 }
In the sandbox, it's working very well event if it decrare that the coverage is "0"
When I try to deploy it I receeve this error :

""""Code Coverage Failure Your organization's code coverage is 59%. You need at least 75% coverage to complete this deployment. Also, the following triggers have 0% code coverage. Each trigger must have at least 1% code coverage.
: Updatelookup""""

The thins is that I have no idea about what refer these coverage and then about how I can fix this error.
I also have no knowledge in coding so ...

Thx a lot for your help
Hi. 

I have many (A lot) a differents view in my Task tab.  I would like to know it it's possible to create other tab task but to allow each of them to show only selected Lest view.

Like that,
Tab 1 shows only view 1, 2, 3, 4
Tab 2 shows only view 5, 6, 7, 8
Tab 3 shows only view 9, 10, 11, 12
etc

Thx a lot for your help.
Hi all.

I have a question.
We have several categories of task and each of them, several views.  I have a tab with all my task and a lot ... a lot of views list.
I would like to know if it was possible to create as much tab as I have task categories and in each tab, have only view related to this category.

My Idea was to create Visualforce page (As tab) with filter and put inside only related list.

For exemple, in one visualforce page I want all task that concern lead who are interested to be contacted for promotion A. In this page, I want to have some view list that allow me to see people who as never been contacted, contacted 1, 2, 3 times, etc, completed ask, etc.

Here, I have 2 problems. First, How to create a visualforce page that allow me to add filters (Show only task that have some value in a field)
Second problem is how to show view list only in the tab they are related to.

I have no idea how to do that. 

I hope someone will be able to help me with that

thx a lot

Hi.
I did a very simple Trigger to update 2 custom field
First is a custom lookup field that lead to contact: lookup_contact__c
Second is the subject field that is supposed to be populated from 2 custom field

trigger Updatelookup on Event (before insert, before update){
    for (event u : Trigger.new){
        u.lookup_contact__c = u.WhoId;
        u.Subject = u.Nom_formate__c + u.Raison_visite_formate__c;
        }
 }

The trigger by himself is working well exept that I'll need to run it after insert because WhoID is populated after the trigger run so .. this informations is always missing exept if i make a manual update.

the problem is if I say after insert, I have an error message because I con only use before insert.
Can you help me with that ?   (Process builder is not working at all for that because it also run .. befaore whoID is populated :( )
Hi,

I have a question for you.

I have a little difficulty with execution action order.  I would like that when I create an event on google calendar, the trigger automaticcally create a title for this event.  
The problem here is that plugin, like Groove or Cirrus, use two different way to send data.  I know nothing about that but I can guess what happen.

So, Custom field from the plugin are sent first
My trigger try to use NameId, and 3 custom field to create the title
The plugin send data from google calendar (With the invitee email adress that will find the Name ID)

So, at the end, My title is made but only with the custom field content, The name is missing because this information arrived from google after the trigger.

My question is that if it's possible to make the trigger start after that  the WhoId  is addes to the event.  For now, my trigger has "before insert" and "before update"    the solution should be to put after insert and after update but .. apparently, for field update action it's only possible to put before.

So my question is just if it's possible to ask to the trigger to do is action after that the WhoID arrived.

thx a lot for your help.
Hi

I made a very simple trigger to update some fields in my event.

1 trigger Updatelookup on Event (before insert, before update){
2    for (event u : Trigger.new){
3        u.lookup_contact__c = u.WhoId;
4        u.Subject = u.Nom_formate__c + u.Raison_visite_formate__c;
5        }
6 }
In the sandbox, it's working very well event if it decrare that the coverage is "0"
When I try to deploy it I receeve this error :

""""Code Coverage Failure Your organization's code coverage is 59%. You need at least 75% coverage to complete this deployment. Also, the following triggers have 0% code coverage. Each trigger must have at least 1% code coverage.
: Updatelookup""""

The thins is that I have no idea about what refer these coverage and then about how I can fix this error.
I also have no knowledge in coding so ...

Thx a lot for your help