• BAS Energy

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi there

I am setting up a custom button and keep receiving an error - Invalid Page Redirection
The page you attempted to access has been blocked due to a redirection to an outside website or an improperly coded link or button. Please contact your salesforce.com Administrator for assistance.

There are 4 other buttons set up on the same object, which are exactly the same - excluding the record type ID and they work perfectly. What could the issue be?

Thanks in advance!
I am trying to see where I have gone wrong with the following validation rule - I am simply wanting to force three fields when a lead status is set to Qualified. Currently, the error pops even when the lead status is Open? I have tried dozens of different formulas, to no avail.

AND(OR( 
ISPICKVAL(Status__c , "Qualified"), 

(OR(( 
ISPICKVAL( Channel_Type__c , "")), 
ISPICKVAL( Channel_Partner__c , ""))), 
ISPICKVAL( Channel_Source__c , "")) 
)

I also tried the following, but no error popped up:

AND( ISPICKVAL(Status__c, "Qualified"),
OR( ISBLANK(TEXT(Channel_Type__c)),
ISBLANK(TEXT(Channel_Partner__c)),
ISBLANK(TEXT(Channel_Source__c)) ) )

TIA

Hi all

I've just installed the App Unsubscribe opt-out. I've followed all the steps in the implementation guide, but it's not working...Although the email appears to send off correctly, the 'Email Opt Out' checbox doesn't get ticked on the lead page.

From the reserach I've done, it appears that in order to edit the Apex Code ('isValid' checkbox should be = to TRUE), I was supposed to first deploy the App in the Sandbox? I am assuming this is the error?

As I am new to code, so could it be that the code coverage being at 92%?

Any assiatnce would be greatly appreciated!
I am in the process of setting up an email button on the opportunity page layout. 

I followed this article - https://success.salesforce.com/ideaView?id=087300000006tqzAAA which was a great guide, but I am having problems. I substituted the 'case' for Opportunity & there were no problems with the syntax. However, when I tested the button I got the following error - 

Unable to Access Page
The value of the "template_id" parameter contains a character that is not allowed or the value exceeds the maximum allowed length. Remove the character from the parameter value or reduce the value length and resubmit. If the error still persists, report it to our Customer Support team. Provide the URL of the page you were requesting as well as any other related information. 

I later found some pointers here, and tried the following URL:

/_ui/core/email/author/EmailAuthor?rtype=003&p3_lkid={!Opportunity.Id}&retURL=%2F{!Opportunity.Id}&p5={!$User.Email}&p24&template_id=00XC0000001O7Ck

Problem here is the following error (below) 

User-added image

Changed it to & still received an error

_ui/core/email/author/EmailAuthor?rtype=003&p3_lkid={!Opportunity.Id}&retURL=!Opportunity.Id}&p5={!$User.Email}&p24&template_id=00X20000001Fom6

User-added image

Thanks in advance!
Hi there

I am setting up a formula whereby when a certain field is changed (picklist field), the date & time of the last change is returned. My question is how to best capture all the picklist values? 

Should  I use ISPICKVAL/TEXT/CASE? Also, is ISCHANGED necessary here?

AND

ISCHANGED(D2L_Status__c)
CASE(D2L_Status__c,'Draft','Draft – Queried Supplier','Draft – Under Investigation','Input','Input – Queried Supplier','Input – Under Investigation','Pending Live Registration','Pending Live – Queried Supplier','Live','Rejected by Supplier','Rejected by Supplier – Queried Supplier','Rejection – 2nd Request','Rejection – 3rd Request','Transfer Re-application Requested','Objection Reason Request Sent','Objection – Awaiting LOA','Objection Actioned','LOA Obtained - Objection Reason Request Sent','Objection – Awaiting AM/Customer Action','Objection - Awaiting AM/Customer Feedback','Objection – 2nd Request','Objection – 3rd Request','Re-applied for Objection','Objection Complete','Objection Upheld - CLPW'

TIA

Hi there

I have been in the process of setting up an opportunity field history custom object. The issue however is that when it comes to the 'immediate action' part, I am having issues with the 'set field values' formula for two of my fields.

The field in question is a picklist field type. It's very tricky to set up formulas here as the errors are only made known when you try to save it & doesn't say where your error is either!)

As I am new to the process builde, I set up my ISPICKVAL formula like I would for a validation rule:

ISPICKVAL([Opportunity].Objection_Status__c , "Awaiting AM/Customer Action"),1,0),
ISPICKVAL([Opportunity].Objection_Status__c , "Awaiting AM/Customer Feedback"),1,0),
ISPICKVAL([Opportunity].Objection_Status__c , "Awaiting LOA"),1,0),
ISPICKVAL([Opportunity].Objection_Status__c , "Closed"),1,0),
ISPICKVAL([Opportunity].Objection_Status__c , "Complete"),1,0),
ISPICKVAL([Opportunity].Objection_Status__c , "LOA Obtained - Objection Reason Request Sent"),1,0),
ISPICKVAL([Opportunity].Objection_Status__c , "Objection Actioned"),1,0),
ISPICKVAL([Opportunity].Objection_Status__c , "Objection Queried"),1,0),
ISPICKVAL([Opportunity].Objection_Status__c , "Objection Reason Request Sent"),1,0),
ISPICKVAL([Opportunity].Objection_Status__c , "Objection Upheld - CLPW"),1,0),
ISPICKVAL([Opportunity].Objection_Status__c , "OK for New Supplier to Re-apply"),1,0)

Any help would be appreciated.

TIA
Hi there

I'm in the process of setting up a custom object (to track Opportunity field history) with the aid of process builder . The problem however is that I am tryng to define an action, yet my new object is not available on record type picklist? (The custom object is however available when selecting Objects available when specifiying when to start the process)

User-added image

It appears on my Custom Object table under setup.

I am not sure where I am going wrong?
Hi all

I have encountered an issue whereby even though a valdiation rule has been deactivated, when tryng to insert a value into the field on the opportunity, the validation error message is still appearing? Why would a validation rule which isn't active, still work?

I cannot bypass this rule and it's hindering my productivity. Any suggestions/workarounds would be appreciated.
Hi all

On an Opportunity page, I have many formulas set to be 8 characters in lengh and 5 decimal places. When pulling these fields into a HTML email template, they round off. Example - 144.36860 becomes 144.369 on the email template.

Is there a way to prevent it automatically rounding off? It is essential I retain at least 4 decimal places for financial purposes.

It was suggested I create a text formula field - is that the only solution?

Thanks all
Hi all

We have a custom object which appears on the account page. The problem however is that this object needs to appear on the opportunity too. Reason being, there is an email alert set up which is triggered off a field that appears on the opportunity page and the object in question needs to be attached to each Opportunity.

Is it possible to have this particular custom object to appear on the Opportunity as well? Can you define master objects once the custom object has been created? 
Hi all

Is there a validation rule I could develop which will lock a task record except for certain roles? 

So an error condition formula which stipulates which specific roles have editing access?

Thanks
Hi everyone

I am relatively new to Salesforce. When any member of staff (including myself) attempts to edit/create a new internal case, the following error message is displayed:

Error: Invalid Data. Review all error messages below to correct your data.
Apex trigger ICEApprovalProcess caused an unexpected exception, contact your administrator: ICEApprovalProcess: execution of AfterInsert caused by: System.DmlException: Process failed. First exception on row 0; first error: NO_APPLICABLE_PROCESS, No applicable approval process was found.: Trigger.ICEApprovalProcess: line 9, column 1 

I added myself to the the "Assigned to" and "Available to Fix" drop-down - not sure if this is the reason? I do have Administrator access. Please if anyone can assist...
I am trying to see where I have gone wrong with the following validation rule - I am simply wanting to force three fields when a lead status is set to Qualified. Currently, the error pops even when the lead status is Open? I have tried dozens of different formulas, to no avail.

AND(OR( 
ISPICKVAL(Status__c , "Qualified"), 

(OR(( 
ISPICKVAL( Channel_Type__c , "")), 
ISPICKVAL( Channel_Partner__c , ""))), 
ISPICKVAL( Channel_Source__c , "")) 
)

I also tried the following, but no error popped up:

AND( ISPICKVAL(Status__c, "Qualified"),
OR( ISBLANK(TEXT(Channel_Type__c)),
ISBLANK(TEXT(Channel_Partner__c)),
ISBLANK(TEXT(Channel_Source__c)) ) )

TIA
I am in the process of setting up an email button on the opportunity page layout. 

I followed this article - https://success.salesforce.com/ideaView?id=087300000006tqzAAA which was a great guide, but I am having problems. I substituted the 'case' for Opportunity & there were no problems with the syntax. However, when I tested the button I got the following error - 

Unable to Access Page
The value of the "template_id" parameter contains a character that is not allowed or the value exceeds the maximum allowed length. Remove the character from the parameter value or reduce the value length and resubmit. If the error still persists, report it to our Customer Support team. Provide the URL of the page you were requesting as well as any other related information. 

I later found some pointers here, and tried the following URL:

/_ui/core/email/author/EmailAuthor?rtype=003&p3_lkid={!Opportunity.Id}&retURL=%2F{!Opportunity.Id}&p5={!$User.Email}&p24&template_id=00XC0000001O7Ck

Problem here is the following error (below) 

User-added image

Changed it to & still received an error

_ui/core/email/author/EmailAuthor?rtype=003&p3_lkid={!Opportunity.Id}&retURL=!Opportunity.Id}&p5={!$User.Email}&p24&template_id=00X20000001Fom6

User-added image

Thanks in advance!
Hi there

I am setting up a formula whereby when a certain field is changed (picklist field), the date & time of the last change is returned. My question is how to best capture all the picklist values? 

Should  I use ISPICKVAL/TEXT/CASE? Also, is ISCHANGED necessary here?

AND

ISCHANGED(D2L_Status__c)
CASE(D2L_Status__c,'Draft','Draft – Queried Supplier','Draft – Under Investigation','Input','Input – Queried Supplier','Input – Under Investigation','Pending Live Registration','Pending Live – Queried Supplier','Live','Rejected by Supplier','Rejected by Supplier – Queried Supplier','Rejection – 2nd Request','Rejection – 3rd Request','Transfer Re-application Requested','Objection Reason Request Sent','Objection – Awaiting LOA','Objection Actioned','LOA Obtained - Objection Reason Request Sent','Objection – Awaiting AM/Customer Action','Objection - Awaiting AM/Customer Feedback','Objection – 2nd Request','Objection – 3rd Request','Re-applied for Objection','Objection Complete','Objection Upheld - CLPW'

TIA

Hi all

On an Opportunity page, I have many formulas set to be 8 characters in lengh and 5 decimal places. When pulling these fields into a HTML email template, they round off. Example - 144.36860 becomes 144.369 on the email template.

Is there a way to prevent it automatically rounding off? It is essential I retain at least 4 decimal places for financial purposes.

It was suggested I create a text formula field - is that the only solution?

Thanks all
Hi all

Is there a validation rule I could develop which will lock a task record except for certain roles? 

So an error condition formula which stipulates which specific roles have editing access?

Thanks