• 10 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I keep getting this error message - Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong:
The 'Phone__x' external object is not correctly setup with an indirect relationship to the User standard object.
I have the UUID setup with the following:
 Custom Field Definition Detail
Field Information
Field LabelUUIDObject NamePhone
Field NameUUIDData TypeIndirect Lookup
API NameUUID__c  
DescriptionUUID
Help Text
External Column NameUUID  
Created ByShad Oliver, 2/17/2016 9:14 PMModified ByShad Oliver, 2/17/2016 10:49 PM
Indirect Lookup Options
Length128Child Relationship NamePhones
Related ToUserTarget FieldPhone UUID
Related List LabelPhones
Is there a way that the SF can reset your dev org to remove previous used Workflow Task Detail Subject and Unique Names. It seems if you create the workflow rule with the two workflow actions and then deactivate and delete the dev org doesn't let you recreate the workflow actions with the same unique names. I read on other threads that you have to create a new dev org account and then redo the module. How do your badges and progress synch with all your dev org accounts? 

Please advise how to fix. 
I keep getting this error message - Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong:
The 'Phone__x' external object is not correctly setup with an indirect relationship to the User standard object.
I have the UUID setup with the following:
 Custom Field Definition Detail
Field Information
Field LabelUUIDObject NamePhone
Field NameUUIDData TypeIndirect Lookup
API NameUUID__c  
DescriptionUUID
Help Text
External Column NameUUID  
Created ByShad Oliver, 2/17/2016 9:14 PMModified ByShad Oliver, 2/17/2016 10:49 PM
Indirect Lookup Options
Length128Child Relationship NamePhones
Related ToUserTarget FieldPhone UUID
Related List LabelPhones