• 10 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I did my DEV 401 certification on May 15 2015. Am I required to take the Spring 15 Online Release Exam?
The Spring 15 exam states that it is for those who took the Salesforce Certified Force.com Developer credential on or before February 26, 2015 are required to pass the Salesforce Certified Force.com Developer – Spring ‘15 Release Exam by October 30, 2015 to maintain your certification.

Could someone explain me this release exam in a bit of detail because it is confusing. Salesforce says that you have to take an exam for every release to maintain your certification
I want to remove the preview window that shows up when you click a file in the content tab. I have unchecked the "enable enhanced document viewer" in Customize > Salesforce Files > Settings > Salesforce CRM content but the preview pane is still visible.
Hi I cannot find the Auto Complete plugin for Salesforce IDE which I have installed in Eclipse. Version: Kepler Service Release 2.
No suggestions/ Auto complete for Apex or Visualforce tags at all with the Force.com IDE
Just like Contacts is the name for the relationship between Contact and Account Object.
I need to perform a query which would fetch results from ObjectPermissions, PermissionSet and Profile
Just like Contacts is the name for the relationship between Contact and Account Object.
I need to perform a query which would fetch results from ObjectPermissions, PermissionSet and Profile