• Riskonenct.inc

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi Folks,

I have requirement to overide the Add Product feature under opportuity section, wehre i need to pass other filter criteria like Product Price greater than 100$ I have to show those product to select. 

Any example or idea on this/
HI ,

I have some requirement like pass the value to flow using url , say status='true'or 'false', price='10'. and by using these values create the records for the custom object using flows.

so if status='true' ,create single records
if statu='false' && price >5 then create multiple records.(based on price. If price = 5 ,create 5 records, if price =8 create 8 records.).

Can any one give me the clear idea and step to complete this requirement..

Thanks
Hi,
I want to check the case if some fields have blank or null values, if either of null or blank values then I want to make value as 0 , the sql server query is like this :-  select isnull(field,0) from table ,
can anyone give me soql to the above?..
Thanks in advance
Example: there is record with field called : recStatus__c which us formula field where recStatus__c is active when date created is less than 30 or inactive.
so I have created records then the recStatus__c='active' for 30 days and it will become 'inactive' after 30 days. how this will takes place. Am not updating the records.
Hi,
I want to check the case if some fields have blank or null values, if either of null or blank values then I want to make value as 0 , the sql server query is like this :-  select isnull(field,0) from table ,
can anyone give me soql to the above?..
Thanks in advance
Hi Guys,
I was integrating Instagram  with Salesforce,and getting access_tokek in url like this

https://c.ap2.visual.force.com/apex/instaIntegration#access_token=6394********83e.**********8af6330377c35d316

i dont know how to get the access token attached with'#'

Thanks