• Consultant
  • Slalom Consulting

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I'm working on the Quick Start: Lightning Process Builder project in Trailhead and am getting the below error but have confirmed multiple times (even had a co-worker take a look) that I have complete all of the steps.  I am seeing that the Lightnight Process Builder criteria option is "Is changed" while the example shows "Is Changed" (uppercase C).  Could that be causing the error.

I'm failing on the "Add Criteria" and "Add Your Process Action" tasks on this project, I've passed the other two.  

Below is a screen shot of my error message and the Process Builder.

Error Message
User-added image

Criteria on Account
User-added image

Action on Contact
User-added image

What am I missing?
I have a process builder that is creating detail records and populating a few fields on creation. I also have an after insert trigger that is firing based on one of the fields that is populated during the record creation in the process builder.  Both function perfectly independently but when a record is created through the process builder that should fire the trigger it does not.  Any ideas or resources would be greatly appreciated since I'm new to triggers?
I'm working on the Quick Start: Lightning Process Builder project in Trailhead and am getting the below error but have confirmed multiple times (even had a co-worker take a look) that I have complete all of the steps.  I am seeing that the Lightnight Process Builder criteria option is "Is changed" while the example shows "Is Changed" (uppercase C).  Could that be causing the error.

I'm failing on the "Add Criteria" and "Add Your Process Action" tasks on this project, I've passed the other two.  

Below is a screen shot of my error message and the Process Builder.

Error Message
User-added image

Criteria on Account
User-added image

Action on Contact
User-added image

What am I missing?
I have a process builder that is creating detail records and populating a few fields on creation. I also have an after insert trigger that is firing based on one of the fields that is populated during the record creation in the process builder.  Both function perfectly independently but when a record is created through the process builder that should fire the trigger it does not.  Any ideas or resources would be greatly appreciated since I'm new to triggers?