• 0 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
hi this is my requirement , can you give me idea how to do this . 

i need  to create a login page or information page  ; in page 1 : i need to enter details like first name , last name and gender , in 2 nd page i need to enter hobies  , birthday and a submit button which should navigate to 3rd page and show me the entered details of first page and second page . 

I am trying alternatives to export data and import data using salesforce cli and came across a scenario where I was able to export the custom metadata records but when I try to import the same to another scratch org I am finding CANNOT_INSERT_UPDATE_ACTIVATE_ENTITY  entity type cannot be inserted.

{
    "records": [
        {
            "attributes": {
                "type": "TR1__mapping__mdt",
                "referenceId": "TR1__mapping__mdtRef1"
            },
            "DeveloperName": "LastName_DefaultValue",
            "Label": "LastName DefaultValue",
            "Language": "en_US",
            "MasterLabel": "LastName DefaultValue",
            "QualifiedApiName": "LastName_DefaultValue",
            "TR1__Def_Value__c": "UNKNOWN",
            "TR1__Field_API__c": "LastName",
            "TR1__Node__c": "Contact"
        }
]
}
I see that salesforce allows records deployments with ANT but was curious to know why they allowed export feature but import is not working using salesforce cli commands.

hi this is my requirement , can you give me idea how to do this . 

i need  to create a login page or information page  ; in page 1 : i need to enter details like first name , last name and gender , in 2 nd page i need to enter hobies  , birthday and a submit button which should navigate to 3rd page and show me the entered details of first page and second page .