• Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,
We have an application that developed on Java 1.6 that is integrated with Salesforce, we have hosted the application in Jboss Application Server 5.1 and the Windows Sever where we have deployed the application Windows 2003 Server.

We have received a notification from Salesforce that Salesforce will be disabling TLS 1.0 soon, how do I find out whether my application integrated with Salesforce is using TLS 1.0? What actions should we do at our end to disable the TLS 1.0 and enable TLS 1.1 and higher.

I greatly appreciate your guidance and support.
Hi,
We have an application that developed on Java 1.6 that is integrated with Salesforce, we have hosted the application in Jboss Application Server 5.1 and the Windows Sever where we have deployed the application Windows 2003 Server.

We have received a notification from Salesforce that Salesforce will be disabling TLS 1.0 soon, how do I find out whether my application integrated with Salesforce is using TLS 1.0? What actions should we do at our end to disable the TLS 1.0 and enable TLS 1.1 and higher.

I greatly appreciate your guidance and support.