• CRM Consultant
  • Freelance Limited

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Is it possible to rotate the Client Secret for an oAuth connection? The requirement is to rotate it on a regular basis and store the updated key in secure encrypted file so that other applications can get hold of the new key. Any experience/ideas on this would be greatly appreciated!
We have a lightning component which has a button that opens a Docusign VF page using window.open(). After upgrading to the latest version of Docusign we get the error: 'The link you followed isn’t valid. This page requires a CSRF confirmation token. Report this error to your Salesforce administrator.'

The solutions found online suggest using URLFOR, however this is not available in a Lightning Component. Does anyone have any suggestions for a solution to this problem?
I'm getting an error when using the Dropbox app - see screenshot below. This occurs on both classic and lightning mode. Any ideas greatly appreciated.User-added image
I am on the last step of the Trailhead Account Geolocation project and I get the following error:
User-added image

Here is the code from the AccountMapController-- What did I do wrong?
({
      jsLoaded: function(component, event, helper) {

setTimeout(function() {
            var map = L.map('map', {zoomControl: false})
                        .setView([37.784173, -122.401557], 14);
            L.tileLayer(
         'https://server.arcgisonline.com/ArcGIS/rest/services/World_Street_Map/MapServer/tile/{z}/{y}/{x}',
              {
                 attribution: 'Tiles © Esri'
              }).addTo(map);
            component.set("v.map", map);
         });
      },

accountsLoaded: function(component, event, helper) {

// Add markers
         var map = component.get('v.map');
         var accounts = event.getParam('accounts');
         for (var i=0; i<accounts.length; i++) {
              var account = accounts[i];
              var latLng = [account.Location__Latitude__s, account.Location__Longitude__s];
              L.marker(latLng, {account: account}).addTo(map).on('click', function(event) {
   helper.navigateToDetailsView(event.target.options.account.Id);
});

accountSelected: function(component, event, helper) {
         // Center the map on the account selected in the list
         var map = component.get('v.map');
         var account = event.getParam("account");
         map.panTo([account.Location__Latitude__s, account.Location__Longitude__s]);
      }
})
Open Activities related list and New task button in not coming under contact as i have switched to Lightning UI