• 0 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have a lightning button I created with the API name of "Merge_ADV" It's a detail page button with a URL source content. Here's the button:
/apex/APXTConga4__Conga_Composer 
?serverUrl={!API.Partner_Server_URL_290} 
&id={!Account.Id} 
&templateid=a2J0V000001jNnn,a2J0V000001jNns,a2J0V000001jNo3,a2J0V000001jNo7,a2J0V000001jNoH,a2J0V000001jNnx,a2J0V000001jNnt,{!Account.ADV_Template_ID__c}&OFN+ENG]&AWD=1

I keep getting this error:
The name can only contain underscores and alphanumeric characters. It must begin with a letter and be unique, and must not include spaces, end with an underscore, or contain two consecutive underscores. 

Any help is appreciated.
I have a lookup field (to the account object), I'm populating it through a variable in my flow which is the Account ID. When I go to the record to manually eidt the lookup field it allows me to search for my new value and when I click save it reverts back to the original value. Any ideas on what's going on, why it's not holding my changes? The field and object are both custom and the record is created as a result of a flow.

I'm using Eclipse (I'm very new to this software) to update some reports (testing everthing in the sandbox). When I deploy the changes I get various errors - one of them being "required field is missing: sourceValues" and I can't find anything online to tell me how to resolve. 

I also noticed some of my fields say "Account.Lead" and others say "Account$Lead" - All of my "Account$Lead" updates failed but the "Account.Lead" updates were successful can anyone educate me on the difference, why those failed, and how to resolve?

Thanks,

Jeremy

I have an object with 5 page layouts and about 15 fields I want to lock. I want to apply a validation rule that prevents these fields from being edited if a checkbox is marked as true. I'm still learning how to write these so bare with me.. any help is appreciated

AND(ISCHANGED ("Amount__c"),(ISCHANGED ("Payee__c")),(ISCHANGED ("From_Finanncial_Account_Number__c")), (ISCHANGED ("Shares__c")), (ISCHANGED ("Security_Symbol__c")), (ISCHANGED ("Security_Name__c")),(ISCHANGED ("Broker_Dealer_Name__c")), (ISCHANGED ("DTC_Number__c))",(ISCHANGED ("From_Account_Number__c")), (ISCHANGED ("To_Account_Number__c")), (ISCHANGED ("To_Financial_Account__c")), (ISCHANGED ("Bank_Name__c","ABA_Number__c")), (ISCHANGED ("To_Account_Name__c")), (ISCHANGED ("From_Account_Number__c")),  (ISCHANGED ("To_Financial_Account__c")),(RecordTypeId = "012d0000000P6ER"),(RecordTypeId = "012d0000000P6O"),(RecordTypeId = "012d0000000P6Fj"),(RecordTypeId ="012d0000000P6FZ"),(RecordTypeId = "012d0000000P6F"), AND ("Lead_Approval_Completed__c") = TRUE
I have a lightning button I created with the API name of "Merge_ADV" It's a detail page button with a URL source content. Here's the button:
/apex/APXTConga4__Conga_Composer 
?serverUrl={!API.Partner_Server_URL_290} 
&id={!Account.Id} 
&templateid=a2J0V000001jNnn,a2J0V000001jNns,a2J0V000001jNo3,a2J0V000001jNo7,a2J0V000001jNoH,a2J0V000001jNnx,a2J0V000001jNnt,{!Account.ADV_Template_ID__c}&OFN+ENG]&AWD=1

I keep getting this error:
The name can only contain underscores and alphanumeric characters. It must begin with a letter and be unique, and must not include spaces, end with an underscore, or contain two consecutive underscores. 

Any help is appreciated.
I have an object with 5 page layouts and about 15 fields I want to lock. I want to apply a validation rule that prevents these fields from being edited if a checkbox is marked as true. I'm still learning how to write these so bare with me.. any help is appreciated

AND(ISCHANGED ("Amount__c"),(ISCHANGED ("Payee__c")),(ISCHANGED ("From_Finanncial_Account_Number__c")), (ISCHANGED ("Shares__c")), (ISCHANGED ("Security_Symbol__c")), (ISCHANGED ("Security_Name__c")),(ISCHANGED ("Broker_Dealer_Name__c")), (ISCHANGED ("DTC_Number__c))",(ISCHANGED ("From_Account_Number__c")), (ISCHANGED ("To_Account_Number__c")), (ISCHANGED ("To_Financial_Account__c")), (ISCHANGED ("Bank_Name__c","ABA_Number__c")), (ISCHANGED ("To_Account_Name__c")), (ISCHANGED ("From_Account_Number__c")),  (ISCHANGED ("To_Financial_Account__c")),(RecordTypeId = "012d0000000P6ER"),(RecordTypeId = "012d0000000P6O"),(RecordTypeId = "012d0000000P6Fj"),(RecordTypeId ="012d0000000P6FZ"),(RecordTypeId = "012d0000000P6F"), AND ("Lead_Approval_Completed__c") = TRUE