• Member since 2015
  • Capgemini Deutschland GmbH

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I am observing a change between Winter '16 and Spring '16 releases. We are using a Visualforce page shown as a custom action on an object in Salesforce1. The publishers "Save" button should be enabled immediately after page load. Up to now we have used the following code:
    <script type="text/javascript">
    Sfdc.canvas.publisher.subscribe({
        name: "publisher.showPanel",
        onData: function (e) {
            Sfdc.canvas.publisher.publish({name: "publisher.setValidForSubmit", payload: "true"});
        }
    });
    </script>

However with Spring '16 the publish({..."...setValidForSubmit"..."true"}) call does not happen anymore, the "Save" button does not get enabled.
Apparently the callback for "publisher.showPanel" does not get invoked anymore.

Does anybody know why? And most important what the now preferred way of enabled the "Save" button is?

Thanks&regards,
Magnus Kreth
Trailhead is great! The simple page layout itself really lends itself to doing the work on an iPad, but in my experience I can't tap to select answers on the Challenge.. so I can't us the iPad.

> Is iOS supported? Has anyone else tried?    ( I get the results I've described under Safari and Chrome, on iOS 8.4.1)
> If not, could we please fix it? This would be a boon to the many people taking Trailhead. 

Thanks!
I don't know if this is the right forum for this, but I would really like to see the option to paginate reports in the analytics api. I need to pull a report with much more than 2000 rows, and I cannot see to get around the 2000 row limit.
I have a custom Vf page publisher action,
User-added image

My objective is to hide/ rename "Save" button.

I have used following code. by following code "Save" button is enabled and we can perform any javavascript action.But i want to hide/rename "Save" button in salesforce1.

<script type='text/javascript' src='/canvas/sdk/js/publisher.js'></script>
    <script> Sfdc.canvas.publisher.subscribe({name: "publisher.showPanel",onData:function(e) {
                Sfdc.canvas.publisher.publish({name:"publisher.setValidForSubmit", payload:"true"});
			}});
        Sfdc.canvas.publisher.subscribe({ name: "publisher.post",
        onData: function(e) {
            //alert("any javascript call");
            Sfdc.canvas.publisher.publish({ name: "publisher.close",payload:{ refresh:"true" }});
    }}); 

</script>

If someone has any idea please let me know.Help is really appreciated.

Thanks
Khillan

Trailhead is great! The simple page layout itself really lends itself to doing the work on an iPad, but in my experience I can't tap to select answers on the Challenge.. so I can't us the iPad.

> Is iOS supported? Has anyone else tried?    ( I get the results I've described under Safari and Chrome, on iOS 8.4.1)
> If not, could we please fix it? This would be a boon to the many people taking Trailhead. 

Thanks!