• 5 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Our full copy sandbox was upgrade to winter 18 last Friday and we have noticed in some circumstances that the continuation is parsing the returned JSON and only returning the first key in the json.

Example JSON response:
{
    "addressList": [{
        "defaultShipping": "false",
        "defaultBilling": "false",
        "label": "Home Address",
        "internalId": 123456789,
        "country": "United States",
        "addressee": "Test Tester",
        "addrText": "Test Tester",
        "isResidential": "false",
        "override": "true"
    }],
    "creditCardList": [{
        "ccLastFour": "1111",
        "ccExpireDate": "2019-01-01T00:00:00Z",
        "ccName": "Test Tester",
        "paymentMethod": {
            "internalId": 5,
            "name": "VISA"
        },
        "ccDefault": "false"
    }],
    "isoCurrency": "USD"
}

Here is a Debug of the continuation response
System.debug('RESPONSE: ' + JSON.serialize(response.getBody()));

14:19:32:020 USER_DEBUG [228]|DEBUG|JSON  RESPONSE: "[{defaultShipping=false, defaultBilling=false, label=Home Address, internalId=123456789, country=United States, addressee=Test Tester addrText=Test Tester, isResidential=false, override=true}]"

I have a custom console componet that I use for custom chat statuses that get logged to a custom object. When the picklist is changed, I call setAgentState to set the state based on a mapping of custom status to live agent status.

I've noticed that going from offline to online/away it will go online and then disconnect and then reconnect. I can verify this because I get 3 agentStateChanges, one for online, then offline, then online all within a very short period of time.

Anyone else seen this before?
Our full copy sandbox was upgrade to winter 18 last Friday and we have noticed in some circumstances that the continuation is parsing the returned JSON and only returning the first key in the json.

Example JSON response:
{
    "addressList": [{
        "defaultShipping": "false",
        "defaultBilling": "false",
        "label": "Home Address",
        "country": "United States",
        "addressee": "Test Tester",
        "addrText": "Test Tester",
        "isResidential": "false",
        "override": "true"
    }],
    "creditCardList": [{
        "ccLastFour": "1111",
        "ccExpireDate": "2019-01-01T00:00:00Z",
        "ccName": "Test Tester",
        "paymentMethod": {
            "internalId": 5,
            "name": "VISA"
        },
        "ccDefault": "false"
    }],
    "isoCurrency": "USD"
}

Here is a Debug of the continuation response
System.debug('RESPONSE: ' + JSON.serialize(response.getBody()));

14:19:32:020 USER_DEBUG [228]|DEBUG|JSON  RESPONSE: "[{defaultShipping=false, defaultBilling=false, label=Home Address, internalId=123456789, country=United States, addressee=Test Tester addrText=Test Tester, isResidential=false, override=true}]"

I have a custom console componet that I use for custom chat statuses that get logged to a custom object. When the picklist is changed, I call setAgentState to set the state based on a mapping of custom status to live agent status.

I've noticed that going from offline to online/away it will go online and then disconnect and then reconnect. I can verify this because I get 3 agentStateChanges, one for online, then offline, then online all within a very short period of time.

Anyone else seen this before?
All SFDC customers who secure their domains using a GoDaddy's new G2 CA SHA-2 certificates will get this Java exception when making any outbound HTTPS connections (e.g. Outbound Messages). " javax.net.ssl.SSLPeerUnverifiedException " 

SFDC lists the G2 CA root certificate here as supported but the Java Exception above indicates that this is not the case.

https://developer.salesforce.com/page/Outbound_Messaging_SSL_CA_Certificates

It was recently announced that this new certificate was submitted and included in the latest Java update.

https://garage.godaddy.com/webpro/security/google-chrome-phasing-ssl-certs-using-sha-1/#comment-1813967035

When will SFDC update to the latest version of Java to include this new list of trusted certificates?