• Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi, 

So I worked to get email notifications with a combination of schema builder, flow, process builder and workflow rules but wasn't able to do it for feed comments. 

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Or if there is a way to use my existing PB, FLOW, SB and WF let me know as well! 

Thanks!!!
Hi thanks to SF Issue-Fixer, we got this awesome trigger but for some reason we can't get it to completely fire correctly. 

The trigger was to have a status change on a feed comment so here is the first one: 

This trigger allows anyone's feed comment to change the status

01trigger CommentStatusUpd on FeedComment (after insert) {
03    for (FeedComment feedcs : trigger.new){
05        List<CaseFeed> chkCsFeed = [ SELECT Id FROM CaseFeed WHERE ParentId=: feedcs.ParentId ];
06        if( chkCsFeed.size() > 0){
07            system.debug('***DEBUG***'+feedcs.ParentId);           
08            List<Case> Pros = new List<Case>([ SELECT CaseNumber, Id, Status FROM Case WHERE Id =: feedcs.ParentId ]);
09            for (integer i = 0; i < Pros.size(); i++){
10                system.debug('***DEBUG-INFO: CaseId***'+Pros[i].Id);
11                system.debug('***DEBUG-INFO: CaseNumber***'+Pros[i].CaseNumber);
12                system.debug('***DEBUG-INFO: CaseStatus***'+Pros[i].Status);
13                Pros[i].Status = 'Working';
14            }
15            update Pros;
17        }
19    }
21}

However, we only wanted the status to change if a specific profile (00e800000018sx8) so only their feed comment on a case would change the status from "Awaiting Customer Feedback" to "Working": 

This trigger is supposed to only have the status change when 00e800000018sx8​ profile makes a feed comment. 

trigger UpdateCommStatus on FeedComment (before insert) {
    for (FeedComment feedcs : trigger.new){
        List<CaseFeed> chkCsFeed = [ SELECT Id FROM CaseFeed WHERE ParentId=: feedcs.ParentId ];
        if( chkCsFeed.size() > 0){
            system.debug('***DEBUG***'+feedcs.ParentId);
            List<Case> Pros = new List<Case>([ SELECT CaseNumber, Id, Status, OwnerId FROM Case WHERE Id =: feedcs.ParentId ]);
            for (integer i = 0; i < Pros.size(); i++){
                List<User> Usrs = new List<User>([ SELECT ProfileId FROM User WHERE Id=: Pros[i].OwnerId ]);
                for (User usrprofile : Usrs) {
                    if( usrprofile.ProfileId == '00e800000018sx8' ) {
                        Pros[i].Status = 'Working';       
                    }
                }
            }
            update Pros;
        }
    }
}  

There are some differents between the two triggers which both are supposed to change the status. Can anyone help with figuring out why it is not firing for the profile? 

Thanks, 

can anyone help me create a trigger to get "status" to change values (picklist field) from feed comments?

Just looking to have a status change from "Awaiting Customer Feedback" to "Working" when a Feed Comment post is made: A picture of the example is below. Any help would be appreciated!!!

User-added image

User-added image
Just looking to have a status change from "Awaiting Customer Feedback" to "Working" when a Feed Comment post is made: A picture of the example is below. Any help would be appreciated!!!
!User-added imageThe top I did in process builder. The highlighted I'm having trouble with. 
Looking to get an email notification when a customer in our community comments on a "TEXT POST" feed comment. I'm not sure how to accomplish this or where to start. 

We are not able to have the status change from "Awaiting Customer Feedback" to "Working" 
I tried doing this with a combination of Process Builder and Flow and was unsuccessful. We have the post, which is able to change status but no the comment, which is highlighted- where most people comment in cases.

User-added image
Hi looking for some help here:

We would like when a Customer submits a case that if we comment in the chatter feed (particualrly in the new customer community) that it would go towards our entitlements/SLA. 

Any thoughts on how to make this happen? Currently we have our entitlements and escalations set up on the Case object and the "Comments" related list.

Thanks, 
Hi, is there any way to have a trigger formula so any time an agent attached an article internally to a case on the articles related list that article would come up in the case feed as a comment? 

Thanks, 

When migrating to Napili Template we decided to not use the case comments related list (because of the difficulty of hyperlinked urls) so we use the case feed. We currently track initial comment and updates on the case comment related list through entitlements for escalation. Any idea if this can be done through the case feed? 

We would want to track the iniitial "comment" on the case after it is submitted by the customer and then an "update" comment. 

Thanks, 

Hi, I'm working in the Napili Template '16 in the Community Builder and when we use lightning components these errors come up. Anyone have any advice? Thanks, 

User-added image
!User-added imageThe top I did in process builder. The highlighted I'm having trouble with. 
Hi, 

So I worked to get email notifications with a combination of schema builder, flow, process builder and workflow rules but wasn't able to do it for feed comments. 

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Or if there is a way to use my existing PB, FLOW, SB and WF let me know as well! 

Thanks!!!
Hi thanks to SF Issue-Fixer, we got this awesome trigger but for some reason we can't get it to completely fire correctly. 

The trigger was to have a status change on a feed comment so here is the first one: 

This trigger allows anyone's feed comment to change the status

01trigger CommentStatusUpd on FeedComment (after insert) {
03    for (FeedComment feedcs : trigger.new){
05        List<CaseFeed> chkCsFeed = [ SELECT Id FROM CaseFeed WHERE ParentId=: feedcs.ParentId ];
06        if( chkCsFeed.size() > 0){
07            system.debug('***DEBUG***'+feedcs.ParentId);           
08            List<Case> Pros = new List<Case>([ SELECT CaseNumber, Id, Status FROM Case WHERE Id =: feedcs.ParentId ]);
09            for (integer i = 0; i < Pros.size(); i++){
10                system.debug('***DEBUG-INFO: CaseId***'+Pros[i].Id);
11                system.debug('***DEBUG-INFO: CaseNumber***'+Pros[i].CaseNumber);
12                system.debug('***DEBUG-INFO: CaseStatus***'+Pros[i].Status);
13                Pros[i].Status = 'Working';
14            }
15            update Pros;
17        }
19    }
21}

However, we only wanted the status to change if a specific profile (00e800000018sx8) so only their feed comment on a case would change the status from "Awaiting Customer Feedback" to "Working": 

This trigger is supposed to only have the status change when 00e800000018sx8​ profile makes a feed comment. 

trigger UpdateCommStatus on FeedComment (before insert) {
    for (FeedComment feedcs : trigger.new){
        List<CaseFeed> chkCsFeed = [ SELECT Id FROM CaseFeed WHERE ParentId=: feedcs.ParentId ];
        if( chkCsFeed.size() > 0){
            system.debug('***DEBUG***'+feedcs.ParentId);
            List<Case> Pros = new List<Case>([ SELECT CaseNumber, Id, Status, OwnerId FROM Case WHERE Id =: feedcs.ParentId ]);
            for (integer i = 0; i < Pros.size(); i++){
                List<User> Usrs = new List<User>([ SELECT ProfileId FROM User WHERE Id=: Pros[i].OwnerId ]);
                for (User usrprofile : Usrs) {
                    if( usrprofile.ProfileId == '00e800000018sx8' ) {
                        Pros[i].Status = 'Working';       
                    }
                }
            }
            update Pros;
        }
    }
}  

There are some differents between the two triggers which both are supposed to change the status. Can anyone help with figuring out why it is not firing for the profile? 

Thanks,