• 0 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi, I'm having an issue with a Visualforce page. I have recently changed my laptop and the operating system changed from windows 7 to Windows 10. Now everytime I add an item into an Opportunity through manage items a small popup box opens saying 'in touch'. This box seems to do nothing and when I click on ok it goes away but it is extremely annoying. I have spoken to Salesforce support and they have told me I need developer assistance as they believe there is a code compatibility issue between Visualforce and Windows 10. Can anyone help me fix this code?
I am trying to pull a field through from the standard pricebook to the opportunity and onto documents we send to clients via conga. I have the field updated in the product and item. I have the field added to the 'products (standard) price book' in the opportunity screen. I have the field pulling onto my documents. All is working except I can't get the field data to show up on the opportunity screen (although the field itself is there the data isn't showing) and I need to be able to edit this data using manage items, as I can currently do in the 'line description' field. Support told me they can't help and I need developer support to assist.
Frizby.com sold us their app and walked away from the app and all related support. The app is still functional but very outdated and there is no avenue for me to get technical support. Their advertised contact details have been shut off. Are there any programs similar or does anyone know how to get in touch with this company? Or have we just been done over? Thanks.
Hi all,

Our dashboard rely's on a custom field that add's product totals that we want to subtract from the dashboard total. We call this field 'subtracted values'. That field is made from custom field with a roll-up summary and filter criteria. The filter criteria included the product codes we want to exclude from the dashboard (opportunity) totals. This custom field relies on another custom field but we can not find where the root of this field is nor how to update it. Without being able to update it, it continues to pull old product codes from somewhere so we are not getting the correct sum's coming through onto the dashboard, therefore we can't product a working dashboard, which is a bit of a business critical issue. Salesforce premier support staff set this up with a staff member who has now left, yet the support staff are telling me they are not able to help retract the steps. I'm not sure how to explain it more clearly, but I'm happy to show someone if they think they know how to get to the bottom of it. Thanks!
I am trying to pull a field through from the standard pricebook to the opportunity and onto documents we send to clients via conga. I have the field updated in the product and item. I have the field added to the 'products (standard) price book' in the opportunity screen. I have the field pulling onto my documents. All is working except I can't get the field data to show up on the opportunity screen (although the field itself is there the data isn't showing) and I need to be able to edit this data using manage items, as I can currently do in the 'line description' field. Support told me they can't help and I need developer support to assist.