• Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,
I created my first VF page and placed it in a VF section on the Opportunity page layout.  When I click to save, the page refreshes and shows me all of the apex source code.  I can't seem to figure out the best course of action to have the page reload with the saved values on the screen.  When I click on the save button in this VF section of the oppty, ?inline is added to the end of the URL.  If I remove that, the source code goes away and I'm returned to the original page.  What do I need to do to get this save working properly?  Would a retURL do the trick?

Thanks!
Hi,
I created my first VF page and placed it in a VF section on the Opportunity page layout.  When I click to save, the page refreshes and shows me all of the apex source code.  I can't seem to figure out the best course of action to have the page reload with the saved values on the screen.  When I click on the save button in this VF section of the oppty, ?inline is added to the end of the URL.  If I remove that, the source code goes away and I'm returned to the original page.  What do I need to do to get this save working properly?  Would a retURL do the trick?

Thanks!